1. VeeNan

VeeNan

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By End3rPower50
      Hi, is Qualcomm Atheros AR956x compatible with MacOS Mojave 10.14.3?
    • By ShiroOne
      Hi! Newbie here.

Been browsing the forums for a while and trying to setup a Mojave 10.14.3 with the following hardware:
      Motherboard: ga-z370n-wifi - BIOS revision F5 CPU: Intel i7-8700k  RAM: G.Skillz Trident Z 32gb (2x 16gb) DDR4-3000 HDD: Samsung 860 Evo M.2 1 TB  PSU: Corsair RX750  
      USB used is 2.0

I've run into an issue where I'm trying to load the installer, but I am getting a panic error before getting to the Grey install screen.
      Followed this guide:

See attached Screenshot for kernel panic.

If I need to provide more info, let me know and I'll do my best to provide the info

Also i'm not sure how to get the panic logs since I don't get shell unless I boot into single-user mode. (That of which I noticed a panic error whenever I try to run diskutil from single user mode)

• By grisno
      Hi people,

This is a preliminary installer to activate the Combo Mini PCIe Atheros QCWB335 in MacOS.

I want to thank the whole community for their efforts and content provided, because without these it would not be possible to create this installer.

I would appreciate comments and suggestions!!

AIRPORT : OK Atheros QCWB335 (AR9565) (168c:0036) Mini PCIe * BLUETOOTH : OK Atheros AR3012 (0cf3:3121) USB 2.0 ** AIRDROP : Not Tested HANDOFF : Not Tested CONTINUITY : Not Tested WOL : Not Tested IMESSAGE : OK FACETIME : OK ICLOUD : OK APPSTORE : OK   Known Issues:

- Partial support with a maximum speed of 10Mbits (10.11.0+) *
      - Don't support Bluetooth Power Off/On by Software (10.10.0+) **
      - Sometimes Lost Bluetooth After Sleep WakeUp (10.10.0+) **

Sources:

Insanelymac
    • By jdorz
      Hello all,

I have successfully gotten my Hackintosh working 99 percent. The remaining issue that I am running into is that my system will randomly kernel panic upon a user issued shutdown or reboot WHEN I have either a usb sound card or usb headset plugged into any of my USB ports (both 2.0 and 3.0). If I remove the headset, it will power down with no issues. Does anyone have any suggestions?

My system is as follows:
      MacOS 10.14 Mojave
      Gigabyte H370 HD3
      8400 i5 Coffee Lake
      Radeon RX 580 sound card

I have the internal audio disabled. I have also attached my config.plist file.

I have the following Kexts installed:

FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext
      USBInjectAll.kext
      FakeSMC.kext
      WhateverGreen.kext
      IntelMausiEthernet.kext
      XHCI-300-series-injector.kext

Lilu.kext

Thank you.
      config.plist