Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
scater

Need Instruction on How to install Mac Os 10.8 on my amd Laptop

2 posts in this topic

I am a complete beginner to macs and don't know how to install the OS. My System Specifications are right here.

How do I install it?

Capture6.pngCapture1.pngCapture4.pngCapture3.png

Capture2.pngCapture1.png

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dbx103
      I'm having so much problem following guide and forums making impossible for me to understand,  MaciASL, Could someone disable my Nvidia card by editing my files.

origin.zip
    • By JackBauer24
      Hello,

I have installed OSx86 10.11 (El Capitan) on April 2016 on my Asus Z170 Deluxe system.

For installation I used this Thread.

I used it a lot and it worked well. Meanwhile I switched to Linux and I use Win10 time to time. So OSX was forgotten. Also it did not boot correctly anymore.

Now I wanted to start with a fresh installation and use OSX more often again. I want to use OSX 10.13 High Sierra. Is it working on my Asus Z170 Deluxe? I have the same Hardware as of April 2016 only the graphics card was updated to a Nvidia GTX1080.

My Hardware in detail: Asus Z-170-Deluxe (Bios 3801), i7-6700k, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, Samsung 950 Pro/M2 NVME 512MB, HDD 4 TB)
      Can I use some of support files from the old thread for the installation (see attachment)? Can I still use  Clover 2.3k r3292 Special Edition v2 ? Or do I need a newer version?

Has someone installed High Sierra successfully on the Asus Z170 Deluxe ?

About some hints where to start I would be thankful.

regards
      JackBauer24

Z170DeluxeFiles.zip
    • By gannok
      Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this, I can't seem to get past this screen, I've tried booting in verbose and safe mode to help diagnose the issue, but it keeps looking like the system is rejecting my CPU? am I forgetting something to do in the bootloader menu of clover on the drive? Kernel extensions? or the plist files? I've tried a lot of things. help would be much appreciated.

Don't have access to download the Mojave installer and try that, but I assume it would be similar to this.

I have included my EFI boot loader, and the error in hopes that it may help

System build here

Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi
      i3-8100
      32GB ballistix ddr4
      RX560 4GB

EFI.zip
    • By EvandroAluck
      eu tô muito perdido, sempre que eu tento instalar um driver do [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], ou até atualizar o sistema pela apple ele não incia mais. eu já instalei o sistema e reiniciei sem fazer alterações e funcionou perfeito ...