What sould i use of Intel(R) HD Graphics card?

a2462

5 posts in this topic

Try these kexts. This should give native resolution but for me don't work. I have only a bit more acceleration :)

i've try these kexts before......they can detect my screen but cannot change the resolution 1366 * 768, only have 1024 * 768 choose. :worried_anim:

So you cannot do nothing more! I'm in the same situation: in Lion, i have 1024x768 w/o QE/CI, in Snow Leopard i have 1024x768 and partial QE/CI (with distorsion lines, kernel panics, etc..)

All two systems are unstable with this graphic card. The best thing to do is delete OSX. There's no solution and maybe never will be!

So you cannot do nothing more! I'm in the same situation: in Lion, i have 1024x768 w/o QE/CI, in Snow Leopard i have 1024x768 and partial QE/CI (with distorsion lines, kernel panics, etc..)

All two systems are unstable with this graphic card. The best thing to do is delete OSX. There's no solution and maybe never will be!

oh my god.......i must change my notebook if i wanna a best resolution with mac os x,,,,,,thanks for help! :wink2: