Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[AIUTO] Post-installazione Snow Leopard Hazard 10.6.2

4 posts in this topic

Ciao a tutti! Ho deciso di provare ad installare Snow Leopard Hazard 10.6.2. Durante l'installazione nessun problema, ma al reboot parte il chamelon e il caricamento si blocca sul logo della Apple. Provando ad avviare con -v -x spunta: "Still waiting for root device". Sul mio pc ho due hard disk, dove in uno non è installato nessun so, e nell'altro solo Snow Leopard senza altre partizioni. I componenti del mio pc sono:

Scheda Madre: Asus P5K SE-EPU

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo

Scheda Video: Ati Rdeon 3600

Ram 4Gb

Scheda Rete: Zyxel G-302 V3

Assieme a Snow Leopard ho installato: Chamelon RC3 PCEFI, ATY_Init, Vodoo HDA, AtherosFix e AHCI_SATA Fix (ho provato anche non selezionandolo, ma il problema persiste). Cosa posso fare per risolvere?

Mi sembra di ricordare che l'ATI Radeon serie 36xx è compatibile solo con Leopard, prima di andare avanti controlla questa cosa.

http://www.osx86.net...do=file&id=1262 -> Quì dice che l'ATY_Init supporta sia snow che lion e fra i modelli compatibili c'è la serie 3600

Ho notato che avevo il bios bloccato, praticamente mi settava i sata in ide. L'ho aggiornato ed adesso ho impostato i sata come AHCI, ed avviandolo con -v -x spunta: "System uptime in nanoseconds: 523149415". Adesso ho installato Snow senza il fix AHCI_SATA, potrebbe essere per questo?

Ho risolto riformattando l'hard disk e installando Snow Leopard 10.6.2 con Chamelon RC3 PCEFI, ATY_Init, Vodoo HDA e AHCI_SATA Fix, ma riesco ad avviarlo soltanto con -v -x e non funzionano le porte usb... Come posso risolvere? Potete consigliarmi dei driver per la scheda di rete?

P.S. : Ho provato ad installare la 10.6.6i sempre del team Hazard però se setto gli Hard Disk in IDE la procedura di installlazione parte, ma su utility disco non ci sono hard disk. Mentre se setto i sata in AHCI, il chamelon mi da l'errore "can't find mach_kernel".

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MateusPT
      Hi there.
      Soo i was trying install mac at 4 days ago and finnaly today i can. I installed the Leopard and all works fin except the keyboard and ps2 mouse. And then i try a lot to put a .kext with transmac on windows xp cause im dual booting it.When i try to use Transmac i have the error"This drive is read only".
      Who i fix this?! This is my first question!
      The second i think is more hard. I have a Amilo Pro V3505 with 2gb ram and Intel GMA 945, a Intel Pentium T2130 idk the motherboard i aleardy try find the name but i couldnt with a Atheros ar5007eg wirless adapter.
      So i instal iAtkos S3 v2 but when i was booting(after installing) it he boots and starts make the sound of the animation video of snow leopard but THE SCREEN WAS GREY WITHOUT THE APPLE LOGO AND WITHOUT THE MOUSE JUST A GREY SCREEM.
      Well i try much flags but when i try GraphicsEnabler=No while the booting appears i recuve the message "you need to restart the computer" and i restart and gives again the same error.
      I think is some missing kext graphical but i cant add/remove kexts cause transmac give error!
      Thanks in advanced!
    • By geekingoff
      Hello everyone, this is my first post here.
      I have a pretty old laptop that I'd like to get Snow Leopard running on. At first, I tried booting Nawcom's ModUSB with a retail DVD image, but I would always get kernel panic, no matter what I tried (I couldn't even get to the installer).
      So I decided to try a distro, after trying many different things with ModUSB. I decided to use Hazard's 10.6.1-10.6.2 SSE2/SSE3 Intel/AMD distro. I was shocked when it booted to the installer with no issues! I formatted the HD as Mac OS Extended (Journaled), GPT. I then installed Snow Leopard. After a while, the installation succeeded, and I was happy. It went ahead with the restart necessary for the installation, and... kernel panic. The same kernel panic I got before when trying ModUSB. I was really disappointed. 
      I've tried many things:
      boot flags, such as: acpi=off arch=i386 GraphicsEnabler=No PCIRootUID=0 -f -s -x (and more, including verbose mode of course)
      booting the installer again after successful installation, and then going to System/Library/Extensions on the HD in terminal, then: "chmod 755 *.*" as well as "kextcache -a i386 -m *.*"
      reinstalling with no customize options selected apart from the boot loader (first installation, things such as the legacy kernel and specific kexts were specified)
      and probably some other things that I can't remember right now
      The thing is, if the installer can load with no issues, then Snow Leopard should work fine too, because they're theoretically (don't know for sure) using the same components (kernel, kexts, etc.). If I boot the installer in verbose mode, it gets right past the part where it kernel panics after installation just fine. This makes me think that something is configured differently after it is installed - something that the installer does not have - which is causing the kernel panic and preventing the boot.
      Here are the specs of the laptop I'm trying to install this on:
      Intel Pentium M 753 ULV @ 1.2GHz
      1GB RAM
      855GME Graphics/Chipset
      I know that this probably isn't the most compatible with SL, and I know the chipset/graphics are unsupported. However, I think I will be able to get it to work eventually, I just need some input on what might be going on. Looking at the kernel panic, it points toward AppleACPIPlatform.kext, but I don't know what's exactly wrong with it that is causing the kernel panic.
      Please take a look at the verbose mode image I have attached. I appreciate any and all help I receive!

• By fusion71au
      AppleAHCIPort.kext v328 from High Sierra PB1_17A291m.
      Info.plist has been edited so Bundle version is 999.1.1 ---> give higher priority loading in kernel cache/pre-linked kernel than v329 from later betas/GM. Need to disable SIP (since editing info.plist invalidates Apple's kext signature).
      Install in /Library/Extensions (so doesn't get over-written during updates) repair permissions, rebuild caches eg
      sudo chown -R 0:0 /Library/Extensions/AppleAHCIPort.kext && sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions/AppleAHCIPort.kextsudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
      Test kext is loadable...
      sudo kextutil -tn /Library/Extensions/AppleAHCIPort.kext
      Confirm kext is loaded after rebooting the system...
      kextstat | grep AHCIPort
      To use with a USB installer, the kext needs to be included in the prelinkedkernel. Use PLK.tool attached to post#13 to create a new prelinkedkernel with AppleAHCIPort.kext v328, then replace original prelinkedkernel in the installer - post#16.
    • By b31k
      My system is
      Asus Z170-P Motherboard
      i5 6600K Processor
      NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4095 MB
      Be-quiet 500W PSU
      Crucial 16 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

xHCI Handoff enable
      Serial Port disable
      SATA AHCI mode
      IOAPIC 24-119 Entries (enable y disable) two mode stuck

I can not build a robust and stable system, The system Sierra is already installed but when I restart or shut down, I get the error Still waiting for root device error, but after too many reboot ( from 2 times to 9) start correctly or other times leave too minutes, with prohibited symbol and finally starts.
      Once started recognised correctly HDD.
      ​Also I tried with a new  EVO860 nvme SSD , but I have the same problem.
      I dont know because sometimes yes sometimes no, the system stuck in this error
      ​I add some information files and logs.
      sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /
      kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67030 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA2A for kext HackrNVMeFamily-10_12_6.kext
      kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext
      kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext
      kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext
        thank you.

• By TheCoolGuy
      So i'm trying to install OSX 10.4 Tiger (patched for intel cpus) on a 9 year old laptop, so far i've burnt a DVD and tried to boot from it, when not starting with -v it loads and then a prohibited sign shows up, and when starting with -v it keeps saying "still waiting for root device", i've tried multipile fixes and none of them work, and im sure there isnt a problem with the computer as it also fails to boot on my core 2 duo machine, so is it possible one of you guys knows how to fix this? Thanks in advance!