todesto

Disk not properly ejected warning after wake, then connects again

2 posts in this topic

Have GA-Z77-DS3H and got 10.7.4 running.

The issue I am having is when I wake this computer from sleep.

I have External HDD connected and the system detects fine, but when I put the computer to sleep, come back later, wake the computer up, it seems have lost all USB connections and shows "Disk not properly ejected" warning, then it connects to HDD again.

I also have bluetooth dongle which connects my mighty mouse and also shows no connections and bluetooth not available icon after wake, then detects the bluetooth dongle, then connects mouse.

The logitech mouse which I also have connected wired thru USB wakes the computer and works fine right after wake.

I don't know where to look to solve this problem?

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Drovosek
      Hey.
      I have a Dell Vostro 3267 system unit. It has a Skylake processor Intel Core i5-6400 with integrated graphics Intel HD 530, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD. The monitor is connected via HDMI.
      I faced a problem that if I enter Hackintosh in a sleep mode, and then I press something on the keyboard, the system unit wakes up (I hear as coolers begin to turn), but the monitor does not react in any way.
      I tried to disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cord, tried to inject EDID in config tried to change SMBIOS on MacMini8,1, but it did not change the situation.
      How to solve the problem?

P.S.
      All in Mojave 10.14.6
      CLOVER.7z
    • By mpe
      Hi,

After wakeup my system is slow, console input show some duplicate character when I type some commands. Intel Power Gadget is shows no more statistics.
      I am looking for solution several days, but I can't find.

Maybe some one have the same system or tips for me?

I have already attach the Runme.app zip

Best regards,

mpe
      Send me mpe.zip
    • By gk12345
      Hi everyone, after lots of attempts i managed to install Mojave 14.4 on my asus zenbook ux303ub and get almost averything working, except i wasnt able to make wifi work with sleep, i replaced the intel wifi with dw1560/bcm94352z which i made to work by installing the kexts.The problem is that when i install it sleep gets affected, when i press sleep it takes 1 minute to go to sleep and when i press the power button it wakes to a black screen that is showing only the cursor and i have to force shut down by holding power button , so in order to fix sleep the only way i have found is to select "fixregions" in config.plist acpi section but then wifi stops working, it shows "hardware not installed" when i click the icon and only bluetooth works.I have tried clover config changes, patching ssdt and dsdt, usb ssdt, installing kexts in different locations but none of them seem to work , can someone help me with this?
      I attach the files below , thanks.
      debug_25741.zip