18 posts in this topic

Hey!

I have a Zotac ITX PC.

It has a x2 atom running at 1.66. It also has a GT 218 GPU or ION2 for short.

Anyone know how to get full acceleration? I have tried Graphics Enabler and it just reboots. I have tried Natit.kext and I get stuck in a reboot loop.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

PS:

The Natit.kext finds my GPU find according to the boot in verboose. But then it says something about timing out then it reboots. I'm also running a completely native install of OSX 10.6

Perhaps update Chameleon. Get Chameleon Wizard, click the Buildbot tab, click Connect to Buildbot, and get and install the latest package of Chameleon (r1902 if I remember right).

Im using Nawcoms boot CD with Chameleon 2.0 RC5 R468 at the moment as my machine doesnt have a connection. I have tried to install Chameleon but it crashes when I press next on the wizard. I have downloaded another kind of wizard for installing chameleon and it installs it great, but then when I go to boot into OSX I get a kernel panic. I can only boot into OSX with my trusty Nawcom boot cd.

Any ideas?

Ah never mind. I have installed it with the Chameleon installer fine now after a reboot ontop of the install I just did.

You should take a look in the bootCD, probably a flag or a kext allows you to boot.

Done it! :D

BUT:When I boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes it just reboots at the apple logo. Il post what it says in Verboose.

Thanks.

UPDATE:

DSMOS (Or what ever its called) has arrived! Then bang, reboot.

Well, this sounds like a graphics kext issue...I'm actually not sure what's up, but for some reason it isn't liking the GT 218...I'll see what I can find. :)

• Like 1

@Snackole yep, at first thats what stopped me from not being able to boot into it without the Nawcom disk. So I downloaded a FakeSMC and it worked booting from the HDD. Just not being able to boot with GraphicsEnabler=Yes.

PS:

@PookyMacMan Thanks man :D