Windows to Mac mini?

Will Ryan

3 posts in this topic

So I'm sick of my eMachines computer, and I've decided that I want to purchase a Mac Mini. I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but I need to know the answer to this before I buy it. I was wondering, I've downloaded pireated software for editing programs, and was wondering if those setup files would still run on a mac? Or if there are sites that have pirated software for macs? Please don't post links, I just want to know if I'm wasting my time looking for them. Please answer if you know, because if the only way to get the editing programs I use onto a mac is to buy them, then I'll probably just buy another windows computer.

Also, I believe Macs come with an editing program. Is it a more beginner type program, like Windows Movie Maker, or is it advanced?

No, your Windows software will most likely not run on Mac unless you use some kind of emulation software like Crossover, you could however run your software on Windows through boot camp if you want to install it.

If you want to purchase a brand new Mac it comes with iLife '06 and that comes with iMovie, it is a video editor. If you wanted to go a little more pro with your video editing you could get on a torrent site and get Final Cut HD or Final Cut Express

My recommendation for a site would be demonoid and I would hurry because registration closes pretty soon until next weekend.

And getting flamed for saying that you pirate sofware? Please have a look around our site.