Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DaniiSwan
      Hello,

I'm having an issue with booting into the installer part of my Install USB. I've used the following tutorial (https://www.reddit.com/r/hackintosh/comments/6llf3g/how_to_install_sierra_on_pc_without_a_mac_vanilla/) to create my bootable USB and it does in fact boot into the clover menu. However , when I attempt to boot into the Sierra installer , I get an error message saying:

OsxAptioFixDrv : Starting overrides for .IABootFiles\boot.efi using reloc block: yes. hibernate wake: no +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Changing to OsxAptioFix2Drv or OsxAptioFix2Drv-Free2000 doesn't help as it only changes the "using reloc block" to no.

I'm just wondering if any has any advice on how to get around this error.

I'm attempting the install on a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E530 with an Intel Core i5-3360m and Intel HD 4000 graphics. If any further information is required , feel free to ask
    • By SAMEH209
      I'm trying to install Yosemite on my HP XW6600 Workstation.
      Specs:
      CPU: Dual Intel Xeon E5410 @ 2.3GHz
      RAM: 16GB
      GPU: GTX 950 1GB
      When trying to get to the installer I got a kernel panic saying "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI"\"

but I managed to bypass that by booting with "-f -v -x acpi=off" and now I get another KP saying "pmap_steal_memory" and I have no idea what's the cause of this.

• By ahmedbilal
      I am running Mac OS Sierra on Dell e5430 with 4 GB Ram and Intel HD 4000.
      Whenever i try to run it on CstActiveConfig 0x3 (only allowing unsigned kext) it shows some memory error and restarts.
      I want to run it on 0x3 to avoid permission corruption that usually occurs on 0x67 due to some softwares.
      I use OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi because OsxAptioFixDrv2-64.efi does not work at all.
    • By csillamfaszlama
      Hi guys! 

I'm trying to get El Capitan working on my new laptop, which is: 
      ASUS Zenbook UX303UB.
      Processor: Intel core i5 6200U.
      Got 2x4 Gbyte of RAM (2 slots according to AIDA64).

I made a boot-up USB from Windows running El Capitan in a virtual desktop successfully.
      Now at bootup I get the following panic error after Clover:

panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff801e9213c6): "zone_init": kmem_suballoc failed "@/Library/Caches/com.apple.xbs/sources/xnu/xnu-3248.30.4/osfmk/kern/zalloc.c:2284"

After some research, I tried to add this to my config.plist, with no success:

<key>Memory</key> <dict>  <key>Channels</key>  <integer>1</integer>  <key>SlotCount</key>  <string>2</string>  <key>Modules</key>  <array>    <dict>      <key>Slot</key>      <integer>1</integer>      <key>Size</key>      <integer>4096</integer>      <key>Frequency</key>      <integer>1600</integer>      <string>DDR3</string>   </dict>   <dict>      <key>Slot</key>      <integer>2</integer>      <key>Size</key>      <integer>4096</integer>      <key>Frequency</key>      <integer>1600</integer>      <string>DDR3</string>   </dict>  </array> </dict>

Has anyone encountered this error? How could I get to the installer screen?  Thanks for any help!
    • By Disco42
      ElCapitan 10.11.2
      ASUS z170 PRO GAMING MB
      i5-6600K SkyLake
      2x HyperX FURY DDR4 8GB 2666MHz
      GTx980 STRIX 4GB

Successfully manage to install ElCapitan but I get weird memory indications; only 8 Gb is detected. 
      BIOS is setup to defaults for memory.

Other weirdness is the standby which makes the fan's spin.

Does someone have the same issues for memory ? How to fix ? 

Thanks !