mnfesq

Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

764 posts in this topic

Advertisement

They believe, any other way to do something is the incorrect way and, you shall be banned for suggesting it.

They pretty much believe, "Tony is god and anyone who defies him shall be sent to the ban hammer."

I was banned from there cause i ask help related Olarila osx mavericks distro

Honestly, you shouldn't ask there about that. But tbh, if it was like a problem like post-installation, they still should've helped you :/

Does anyone here have contacts with the moderators at Stop Forum Spam? tmx86 have listed my IP address there and several of my choice usernames and e-mail addresses that I now cannot use for other forums like AVSIM. It's bloody annoying to have to switch to my metered and slower mobile network whenever I want to access that forum. I have already attempted to contact Stop Forum Spam twice but to no avail. Thanks guys... \

And screw tonymacx86. 

Just find the King of internet (A.K.A. the goverment) 's phone #/eMail and contact him :P .

Does anyone here have contacts with the moderators at Stop Forum Spam? tmx86 have listed my IP address there and several of my choice usernames and e-mail addresses that I now cannot use for other forums like AVSIM. It's bloody annoying to have to switch to my metered and slower mobile network whenever I want to access that forum. I have already attempted to contact Stop Forum Spam twice but to no avail. Thanks guys... \

And screw tonymacx86. 

Just buy new ip address, or just use vpn? vpn isn't that slow?

Do you have a fixed IP? my modem gets a new one every 24h

No, it's dynamic. ISPs in my country don't give fixed IP addresses to residential locations. I should unplug the router overnight as well as through the day to see if the IP address changes.

Thanks for all the inputs guys. InsanelyMac is a wonderful place to be.

No, it's dynamic. ISPs in my country don't give fixed IP addresses to residential locations. I should unplug the router overnight as well as through the day to see if the IP address changes.

Thanks for all the inputs guys. InsanelyMac is a wonderful place to be.

In case you have a dynamic IP address they are probably identifying you with a cookie. Try to delete all cookies of websites which are affected of this problem.

Mieze

In case you have a dynamic IP address they are probably identifying you with a cookie. Try to delete all cookies of websites which are affected of this problem.

Mieze

No dice. My phone browser is set to clear all data upon exit (for *ahem* reasons) and I still am blocked from such sites. The thing about my ISP's 'dynamic' IP is that the IP address is fixed to the particular device as long as it is connected and switched on, in this case, my router. If I directly plug my laptop into my fibre terminal, I get assigned a different IP address and I can access all such sites freely. Hence why I say that I have to leave my router off overnight and possibly through the day, so that a new address is leased to my router. Which I still haven't done yet.

All the same, thanks for the help.

No dice. My phone browser is set to clear all data upon exit (for *ahem* reasons) and I still am blocked from such sites. The thing about my ISP's 'dynamic' IP is that the IP address is fixed to the particular device as long as it is connected and switched on, in this case, my router. If I directly plug my laptop into my fibre terminal, I get assigned a different IP address and I can access all such sites freely. Hence why I say that I have to leave my router off overnight and possibly through the day, so that a new address is leased to my router. Which I still haven't done yet.

All the same, thanks for the help.

Might try a different router. Or contact your provider and see if they can maybe assign you a new ip address.

SUCCESS - I changed my public IP address. Just unplugged and switched off the router through the day, came back home, plugged it back in and I'm assigned a new IP. No more blocked sites.

Suck it, tmx86.

SUCCESS - I changed my public IP address. Just unplugged and switched off the router through the day, came back home, plugged it back in and I'm assigned a new IP. No more blocked sites.

Suck it, tmx86.

ahahaha :wink_anim: .. they do suck  :hysterical:

Tonymacx86.com is in other words:

"The Rise of Hitler 2: Starring tonymacx86"  :D

this is absolutely AWFUL - why this thread is not already Closed and Deleted ?

It is called "Freedom of speech". The First Amendment to the United States Constitution, you know...

Childish name calling springs to mind. Didn't the constitution get forgotton in that great land? The "with us or against us" mentality is better left at the door of the kindergarten please.

*insert huge red tomato cartoon*

Childish name calling springs to mind. Didn't the constitution get forgotton in that great land? The "with us or against us" mentality is better left at the door of the kindergarten please.

*insert huge red tomato cartoon*

Furthermore, the American Constitution does not apply to the *World Wide* Web, last time I check.

That said, freedom of speech is a great principle; live and let live too.

One can promote different view of hackintoshing without spending so much time and effort pointing fingers at Tony**** : just forget that clown and move on.

just forget that clown and move on.

Tonymac is pursuing a fascist policy which makes him a danger for freedom because once you learned to accept fascism in a small community you won't be far from accepting fascism in real life. That's why we have to counter him in order to defend freedom. Calling him a clown means to play down fascism.

Mieze 

Tonymac is pursuing a fascist policy which makes him a danger for freedom

no offense, but you need to read up on what fascism is, and how much more complex than "totalitarian regime" it actually is :)

also, the real danger to freedom has always been people that believe they have to force their beliefs upon someone elses life ... ignore tonymac, whenever he's mentioned make sure to let the person know why he's disrespected in the community, and move on.

trying to "fight" him and discredit him they way is being done here is _far_ from the pursuit of exercising freedom of speech, and is substantially closer to hate speech (which is NOT protected by the concept of freedom of speech, as the freedom of speech ends where the others freedom begins ... )

Yeeeeah. Agreed. Subject shift.

So, according to public records Tonymac86's public tax stuff says they made ~ $180,000 last year.  Given an presumed level of fudging on that I wonder how much they are rolling in yearly.