mnfesq

Permanently Banned From Tonymacx86

764 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Ugly as TMX himself   :hysterical:   .. Chris1111 can you make the guy to do it all on his logo  :P

No offense to whatever person created the theme, but that is hideous... You know what I don't understand? What is with Tony's cutesy little creatures with the googley eyes? When I think of the term "Hackintosh" or "OSX86," childish little creatures aren't exactly the first thing that comes to mind.... And what does a tomato have to do with anything anyway?

From my point of view it is perfectly clear why tonymacx86 uses childish logos because he seems to think of the forum members as little children, at least he treats them in that way.

Mieze

No offense to whatever person created the theme, but that is hideous... You know what I don't understand? What is with Tony's cutesy little creatures with the googley eyes? When I think of the term "Hackintosh" or "OSX86," childish little creatures aren't exactly the first thing that comes to mind.... And what does a tomato have to do with anything anyway?

I don't think it's a tomato; I suppose it's meant to look like an apple. I suppose they add googly eyes and cute creatures to make their site less intimidating for noobs, to create this mentality of 'yay, here's a site that seems noob friendly, finally I can know how to get a cheap Mac!'

I want to know which kind of apples look like that one. Perhaps a transgenic variety, sold only in his realm? Hmmmm...

Seriously, it looks like a tomato. Or perhaps a persimmon, who knows? I always though it was a joke: "Macintoshes from Apple work, hackintoshes from tomato fields". I used to give him credit for this. Who knows?

Unusually red apples like that are a rarity in the wild, but it appears they do exist.

apple.jpg

Perhaps it is also intended to be some sort of metaphor for "the perfect Apple" - building your own Mac just the way you like it.

It's also possible that it could be a toffee apple apparently.

30-day-blog-challenge-colourful-food-why

However, it still looks a lot more like a tomato.

8XBfC49.jpg

BTW has anyone else noticed that all the creatures have their eyes rolling into the back of their head?

lLrOwLO.jpg

I think this is what the yosemite creature might look like.

EYxRQyb.png

Hello!

All creatures seem to look at bit perplexed. Is that because of using the platform branded tools, which don´t work in many cases oob or even not could be made working for many devices?

Have fun.

hi guys

sorry to put a damper on...

but I don't see what tonymac clover theme has to do with this thread...

I can understand some people be frustrated by tonymac policy but is it reasonable to become almost sick? :huh:  no, I don't think so

Personally, I never found this topic particularly interesting, I even wanted to delete it because I think it taints on our forum more than anything else   :rolleyes:  but I'll let our staff team to decide about his fate  ;)

more you talk about tonymac, more you give him importance and more it makes him advertising    ;)

I think this topic has run its course for the moment. If something significant comes up feel free to ask for this to be reopened/create a new topic - but I think most of what needed to be said has been covered between this thread and our own thoughts.

Time to focus on more important topics :dev:

Well, it has always been clear to me that this would happen with my Atheros driver one day, but the fact that it happened so fast really surprises me. See for yourself:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/444-[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-6-5-update.html

Mieze - An angry  :cat:

Well, it has always been clear to me that this would happen with my Atheros driver one day, but the fact that it happened so fast really surprises me. See for yourself:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/444-[url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]-6-5-update.html

Surprised?
Well, it is open sources?  If the answer is yes, then they can do it.
But .. ....
"shame" is a word invented by a man who knew this feeling. If a person (or more) do not have it, you have to understand:

Maybe they are  handicapped, because they lack the things that the rest of the people around the world have normally (the Shame).

Do not blame the handicapped!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Micky

Maybe they are  handicapped, because they lack the things that the rest of the people around the world have normally (the Shame).

Do not blame the handicapped!!!!!!!!! :hysterical:

Unfortunately it's not that easy. Some of the worst persons in history were just handicapped but this doesn't excuse their crimes. Well, at least tonymacx86 is a one of the small fry in comparison with them but this doesn't make him better. He just hasn't been given the chance to do anything worse.

I wouldn't mind him to redistribute my work if he didn't ask for money all over the place, but he does. The worst thing of all is that he is just a freeloader because the support requests will end up here, in the driver's forum thread or in my PM box, leaving the hard work to me.

Mieze  :cat:

IF YOU Sail with pirates. you get sunk by them too.

BUT years ago, known ones had a price on there  heads and  the captured. Hung

KNOW we can just call them thieves  and -ankers

TINY SACK = yo ho ho and a bottel of rum

So even though I have a Mac Mini...I asked a question about Hackintosh and they just ban me right there. SOO much hate for them right now..  -_-

So even though I have a Mac Mini...I asked a question about Hackintosh and they just ban me right there. SOO much hate for them right now..  -_-

What question?

Tonymac=Apple in disguise.

Wow; I stumbled across this, mainly due to the 10.10 DP installation guides and feedback. I never knew about any of this, and I have been using his site for a while. 

I think I may take my build (Haximus Pro) down.

I've been thinking about making the move to Clover (or another alternative bootloader) for sometime now, this thread has helped sway my decision.

In addition there are many benefits of using other bootloaders too. I have also noticed this behaviour there, and never knew where it stemmed from, and I am also shocked at how much income he generates for essentially doing something that Apple would be massively against. It's kind of ironic that they don't like the other methods of installing osX, when there are all doing the same thing.

Thanks guys. It was an interesting read!!

:-)

Clover is great!

tonycrap is always seeing this topic to ban people in his forum.

lunatic.

Why I'll be banned. :D

I have a tonymac account but I never use it i-boot looks rediculus with the eyes. but tony can't find me here becuase my tonymac name is completely different then this one he he he. :D

Well your atheros driver is great!