Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

WTB: 8800gt stock coolers or 4pin coolers.

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I have a pair of 8800gt cards that were upgraded with zalman vf900 (3pin) coolers and heatsinks before I bought them.

I have the fan speed controllers too, but the are also 3 pin.

I want to buy two stock coolers so that i can use the 4 pin header on the cards and tidy up my setup.

I'd be happy to straight swap to the two zalman vf900 + heatsink sets + fan speed controllers, for your stock coolers,

or just buy your stock coolers. Whichever.

They don't have to match; I'm not fussy. As long as they physically fit an 8800gt 512mb and are powered by the card, I'll be happy.

Even if you only have one, please give me a shout.

I'm in the UK and use paypal.

Thanks in advance.

i have a Asus EN8800Gt , im looking at getting the zalman vf900 , let m know if you have the ram heatsinks also , and if your still interested in a swap..