Hi everyone. I installed MacOS High Sierra on my computer 3 months ago, in January. After a long way to get the computer fully working now I'm facing a new problem: imagine I'm working or doing something in my computer and it suddenly freezes and I have to restart it. There's no reason why the computer restarts by itself...
Here I also attach my Clover EFI folder in case you need it (it doesn't allow me to attach it so here i give you the link: https://mega.nz/#!92xCiLDZ!WY1F55ZvuP-9WW369EP9KY-3hNLt5sWUgJDxPrbgpPM .
Thank you in advance.
The title says everything, I got a perfect build, with everything I want, but when I shutdown my hack it turns into rebooting.
The build is in my signature. I've tried fix_shutdown in clover, and other patches, and none seem to work.
I'm on Latitude E6230, most of the things are good. But when I shutdown the machine while plugged in, It automatically reboots even with Wake On AC(BIOS) disabled
Here is the DSDT:DSDT.aml.zip
on my gear (i7-3770 16GB GA-Z77X-UD3H GTX 760 2GB) Web Driver works only 1-3 reboots after instalation. After this I`m geting black screen in middle of loading. I can login remotly to my machine when screen is black.
After rebuilding cache manualy or with kext Utility screen work again!
I have MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 with all updates nVidia Web Driver 378.05.05.25f04 installad Lilu.kext and NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext
On macos default driver I`m getting same results.
Latest Clovers is my boot loader.
How I can fix this up permanently ?
Hello. I am trying to install High Sierra od my machine from signature, and I am having difficulties reaching the installer. I always get this error or automatic restart depending on options I choose:
Important (I think) information:
- USB installer was made with createinstallmedia method (I am new to this, until now I used "manual" method which required Disk Utility)
- Clover version is 4220
- I am using iMac18,1 SMBios because I read somewhere that it supports Kaby Lake
- I have also tried using Skylake fake ID for my processor
- I am using all the same kexts (newer versions) that worked in Sierra
- I am using DSDT that works in Sierra
- SIP is disabled
- I did not create Kernels folder (and obviously didn't put kernel inside) in System because I thought it wasn't necessary if I use createinstallmedia (mistake?)
I've done some basic research and found that I probably need to drop MATS and DMAR tables in my config.plist - didn't help. I am stuck.