Custom laser cutting service

MiniHack

2 posts in this topic

Being a keen modder and having a laser cutting business I am able to make precision modifications to cases to order. Please visit my website ( http://www.thelaserhive.com ) for an overview of my services and feel free to message me through this forum. I am very happy to take on new case modding projects and prices are very reasonable. In the rest of this post you can see some examples of my work in 3mm, 5mm and 10mm perspex/acrylic. In contrast to many laser businesses I like to keep prices affordable and am more than willing to work with modders on one off projects as well as providing parts such as the ones shown in the remainder of this thread.

Examples of my work/products that are currently available are:

Alternative back panels for G4 cases:

p3220496.jpg

This shows with standard G4 type power supply surround but this can be replaced with surround that will suit most 80mm fan ATX supplies. Also shows the I/O brackets I am making.

Coming soon: Quicksilver compatible back panels and I/O plates.

Examples of one off panels:

p2280437.jpg

The above is a full ATX conversion back plate for a MDD G4.

Mounts and supports:

p3030442.jpg

The above shows a bracket for mounting a Corsair H100 into a custom G4 MDD case.

p3030443.jpgThe above shows the Corsair bracket in use, along with custom made 5mm clear acrylic motherboard tray inside MDD case.

p3220489.jpgThis shows a simple little part - a lever that fits into a G4 DVD door opening to allow it to be used easily.

And some more extreme examples of fancy mod.s:

pc300254.jpg

This is a custom cut top plate for my Cube mod (complete with laser engraved power logo) and:

p3260503.jpg

p3260504.jpg

p3260505.jpg

This shows my custom mounts to cool PSU using the Cube heatsink - very effective!!!

p3260506.jpg

p3260510.jpgp3260515.jpgpc260239.jpg

• Like 1

• 6 months later...