• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
gorki75

Problem installing DP3

10 posts in this topic

The problem as you will see in range. attached, choose the language, I choose the HDD installation, but the time they have to start the installation and exit the error window, not producing it.

Sorry for my English

IMG_0023.JPG

Picture unclear, please upload one that is a least readable

Maybe you could try installing Mac os with English first, if succeeded then it might be ML's locolisation issue. If issue continues, then try recreating the boot USB.

Good luck.

ok, I'll try in English, thanks

I installed with the English language but still gives me the same error, the installation does not start

IMG_0024.JPG

gorki... have you install on a MBR Partition or on a GUID Partition ??

When you will install on a MBR Partition, you musst the osinstall.mpkg and

osinstall-File special for DP3 here load. i have the same Error-Message.

After the new 2 Files integreatet, install work without Errors.

if not using mbr, your pic shows every thread chrashed, I know it seems simple, but try -x at boot, dsdt and boot.plist present on only 1 hd in entire system, if u have a prev install that works, delete both from your installer.

First thanks for your information, I thought I had the HDD partitioning Guid but mysurprise was that No, I was on MBR, change it to GUID, but use the OSInstallosinstall.mpkg and DP3-special file and it worked, was installed correctly.

Now there are other problems, Safari hangs, I have no audio, so you open Mail, etc, etc.

Firstthanks foryourinformation, I thought Ihad theHDDpartitioningGuidbut mysurprise was thatNo, I wason MBR,change it toGUID,but usetheOSInstallosinstall.mpkgandDP3-specialfileand it worked,was installedcorrectly.

Nowthere are other problems, Safarihangs,I have noaudio,soyou openMail, etc, etc.

you don't need the OSInstall files for GUID, only MBR, try using the default ones that come with DP3. If that doses't help or to try as a quick fix, reinstall the essensials.mpkg from inside ML, just double click it and let the installer do the rest. Audio fix is going to be specific to your hardware. Your almost to 100 posts!