Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

1 post in this topic

Ciao a tutti, ho un problema con l'App Store in Snow Leopard 10.6.8...non riesco ad accedere con l'account e quindi non mi fa scaricare nessun'applicazione.

Attraverso Chameleon Wizard ho modificato "org.chameleon.plist" aggiungendo PCI=Root1 e Ethernet Built in ma non va lo stesso...ho anche modificato smbios.plist rendendolo il più veritiero possibile...

Spero in qualche consiglio

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BauerMac
      I have a bunch of issues installing High Sierra on my new build.
      As far as I can tell the biggest problem is getting the correct MacOs Installer. The ones I have tried either don´t show up in Clover (no Installer icon), or keep looping when booting.

• I have tried downloading High Sierra via my (El Capitan) MacBook Pro - but App store won´t allow me to download more than the small 19 MB version.
      • I tried signing up to Apple´s Beta program, but no full version of High Sierra is available there either.
      • I have downloaded via some "macOS High Sierra Patcher.dmg" I found - but the installer was corrupt somehow.
      • I downloaded a .dmg file from another source - but that version seems to be completely wrong (says the Installer version is 13.0.63 (1363) but I can´t find any reference for that installer anywhere, so it´s probably fake or corrupted)
      Can anyone help me find a source of an ORIGINAL, working, FULL version of the High Sierra Installer?
      Or perhaps tell me a way to download the full version from App Store?
      Either 10.13.2 or just the first version; 10.13.0

That would be a HUGE help!
      Thanks a lot in advance
    • By Cappen
      When I start my App Store nothing happens.. Its just gray. Tried to google my problem and looked att som YT videos but I cant find any answer. 
      I run Sierra High 10.13.1
      Tried to reboot computer but nothing new. Just wanted to say that to spare some time for some forum users..
      Regards Marcus

• By IUTniun
      Download macOS Sierra Final from Mac App Store – Direct Link :  Download macOS Sierra 10.12 Final
      Link 2:           https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/macos-sierra/id1127487414?mt=12
      App store, sign in using your apple ID. (if you've already purchased )Mac OS  Sierra.
      Extract it to a folder, you'll get an executable file : "mas"
      Drag "mas" file to terminal window, then behind it type so it says like this: 
      <yourusername>$ /Users/@@@/Downloads/mas-cli/mas install 1127487414
      Will start downloading latest Sierra (10.12.6)
      just like  using app store.

• By nico3469
      Hey guys
      Here is my little guide to install OSX 10.6.8 on the EeePC 1000H.
      I'll quote some of the CicciMTS and scenemusic topics, thank you guys.
      What is needed ?
      A Asus EeePC 1000H
      A 8GB or more USB Pen drive
      An empty hard disk drive
      An other mac or hackintosh
      A USB mouse
      My package of tools, including the latest Apple OS X 10.6.8 Combo update
      Restore and Boot from USB
      On your mac/hack, go to Disk Utility, find your USB Pen drive, erase it with GUID Partion Table and Mac Extended Format (journaled). Then, restore your iAtkos image on your USB pen drive.
      Next, you need to make your USB drive Bootable. Find Chameleon in the tools Folder, open it and install it on your new Snow Leopard USB pen drive.
      Boot into BIOS, if available, set the SATA mode to AHCI. If you can't it should work too so don't worry
      Select your USB Pen Drive and boot on it. Chameleon will appear, select your iAtkos install drive, and type -v to boot in verbose mode. After a moment, the OSX installer should appear. Trackpad will not work so plug in a usb mouse. Select your language and click next. on the top of the screen, find disk utilty, and erase your HDD with GUID Partion Table and Mac Extended Format (journaled) options, and close Disk Utility. Click Next until the installer ask you on which drive you want to install OSX. Do not install it yet, click on Customize. Select the following options :

USB (all)

SATA/AHCI or INTEL SATA/IDE if you didn't enable AHCI in your bios

GMA950 (all)

Ralink RT2860

Click OK and install OSX on your HDD.
      First Boot and update to 10.6.8
      Remove your USB stick from your computer, Chameleon should appear, boot your new OSX installation with -v boot flag. Once you've created your account you should be on your desketop.
      Run the Combo Update installer but do not reboot!! Force Quit out of the installer (hold down the Option key and click and hold over the Installer icon in the Dock. Select Force Quit) and Run the Legacy Kernel installer and then reboot the machine.
      now you should see that your graphics driver doesn't work anymore. Run Kext Utility and let it repair the permissions and update the cache. when it says "all done" drag and drop all the graphics kext into kext utility, and when it says "all done", reboot your computer. Cross your fingers and reboot your computer. You should now have a fully working EeePC 1000H, with graphics, sound, wifi, USB, bluetooth and Ethernet Working with the lastest Snow Leopard update. You can have the latest security updates on your system with Software Update, it will not damage your installation.
      Sorry for my bad english, I'm french. Fell free to ask questions if you need, thank you guys
    • By dadal75
      Come si procede quando app store propone un aggiornamento come da foto allegata?
      Come si procede quando esce una nuova versione di OSX per aggiornare tramite app store?
      Se le procedure sono simili per tutti ( ipotizzo procedura 1 per utenti clover, procedura 2 per utenti chameleon ecc..), si potrebbe creare una guida da inserire nella sezione apposita per futura memoria?
      Grazie a chi mi può aiutare!
      Risolto: è possibile eseguire tutti gli aggiornamenti dall'Apple Store ( Inclusi quelli sulla sicurezza, efi ecc..) tenendo presente che i kext eventualmente caricati in s/l/e vanno ripristinati prima del riavvio ( Fakesmc se non viene ripristinato caos il non riavvio del sistema ).
      Quindi, per chi ha clover
      sincerarsi di avere i kext nella eri/clover/kext/10.xx compreso fakesmc.kext ( non serve ripristinarli perché la partizione è nascosta al sistema e non montata quindi non modificabile )
      oppure nella directory S/L/E , dove serve ripristinarli dopo aggiornamento e prima del riavvio, riparando i permessi dell'intera cartella e ricostruendo la cache dei kext ( potete usare il Kextool.sh creato da me che trovate qui sotto in firma che fa tutto e due le cose in 2 click :-))