Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kanger

Cannot install iDeneb 1.6, at start of installation I get a Kernel Panic

8 posts in this topic

Hello there I'm new of this forum, but many years ago I got a Deneb 1.4 on a HP Laptop PC and I know something about computers. This time, though I tryied everything I read on the net, I can't manage to make iDeneb 1.6 work on my computer.

These are the components of my computer

Graphic Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB DDR5

MoBo: Asus P8P67

RAM: 2x Corsair Vengance DDR3 1666MHz 4gb (So I have 8GB of ram)

CPU: Intel Core i5-2500k LGA 1155

Hard Disk: Samsung (I don't remember the name, forgive me but I already started the installation and I can't enter in Windows 7, so I can't check the name) 320GB (the partition where I wanted to install iDeneb is 70GB and is set as active)

Any help will be appreciated!

I already put the AHCI mode in the bios, but everytime I try to start I get this:

post-985279-0-67046900-1333474990_thumb.jpg

Advertisement

Thank you for the reply, but for now I'm blocked, is there way to get rid of that problem and continue the installation with iDeneb or it won't work on my MoBo?

Ok, so I have to download another mod or use the method you linked. Mmm, I prefer an already modified system like iaktos, because I don't have a mac or a friend with a mac :0

Which modified osx do you suggest?

iAtkos S3v2 for Snow Leopard and iAtkos L2 for Lion. iDeneb 1.6 is Leopard and the Sandy Bridge systems aren't supported by Leopard.

Perfect! Thank you mate! I am really happy, you helped me. See ya soon on insanely mac (obviously for the kext :D )

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By iTahaMe
      FINALLY IT'S WORKING THANKS TO @insanelymac
      But i have a single problem, My graphic card Radeon x1950 Pro not working, It used to work good on Snow Leopard but now its not on Yosemite i don't know why ... any kext needed ??

Here the kext used to work good for me on Snow Leopard
      ATIRadeonx1000.kext 
      ATINDRV.Kext
      ATIRNDRV.Kext

Any Help ? 
      Taha

• By MikixIT
      Salve ragazzi, io ho un pc con sopra Windows e Sierra(che ho installato grazie a questo fantastico forum)
      Recenetemte ho avuto problemi con gli aggiornamenti windows 10(Che uso urgentemente per lavoro)
      E girando per i forum di Windows, ho capito che il problema era dato da un "interferenza" di clover di quando windows faceva i soliti riavvi quando aggiorna.

Io volevo chiedere se era possibile selezionare MOMENTANAMENTE Windows come avvio primario e quindi non su clover, una sorta di bypassare clover
      e quindi il pc avvia o riavvia e va subito ad avviare windows senza passare da clover, in modo da fare aggiornare Windows e poi "RIATTIVARE" Clover esattamente come prima
      Esiste un modo di fare ciò senza perdere clover o dati etc? 
      Grazie se risponderete, buona serata ragazzi!
    • By BOB4UK
      Я выполнил инструкции, но когда я запустил установку, после загрузки полосы под яблоком у меня есть установочные окна, но их очень сложно понять, яркость ниже минимальной в Windows. Извините за мой плохой английский

Specs: Core i7-6500u, 8GB RAM, GTX 950M (DISABLED)
    • By raphcort
      Hi everyone,
      This is my first post here so I hope I respect all the rules of this holy land ! (Please don't slay the noob !)
      I need your wisdom to give me advice for the new money burning hackintosh I'm building. I already have one, but I never managed to get it stabble enough and it gave me many headaches. Also it wasn't nearly powerfull enough for a tue professional use. The new one will serve me for my work as a video and sound editor but also, cause work's not everything, to dual boot and game while thinking of slaying some random and disrespectfull diretor !
      As I'm not much of a hardcore geek, the idea is to have a stable build that will last for quite a while, and be open for future adjustments or upgrades. I wish it to be as silent as possible and I really do not care about RGB stuff.
      I have searched a lot and seen many different builds but none who satisfid all my criteria.
      But I really want to find all the best parts possible and so I come for your help.

For now, here are the parts I've selected :
      CPU : Intel I9 7900X 3.3GHz
      CPU Cooling System : Noctua NH-U12S
      MOBO : Gigabyte GA-X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Pro or Asus Prime X299-DELUXE
      RAM : SKILL F4–3200 mémoire 32gtzr (I'll add 32 more as soon as I'll have the money)
      System Drive High Sierra : Samsung 970 Pro NVMe SSD 512 Go
      System Drive Windows 10 : SSD Crucial 250go (Not for too long though !)
      PSUs : Corsair HX1200i 80 PLUS Platinum, 1200 Watt

I haven't figure out the GPU nor the case yet... So please tell me what you thing cause there are so many models out there... I was thinking maybe a MSI GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X or the Radeon™ Pro WX 7100 Graphics which looks amazing for editing but not so great for hackintosh...

Thanks a lot for your time and you help !

Raph.