Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

MSI WIND U270 few questions from a newbie

1 post in this topic

first of all greetigs to community of this forum. Second i want to apologize that im (probably) making a mistake for posting this topic (i read "read before post" but...)

1. I want to install any working lion on my u270 so probably if not 10.8 (coz i cant ask and you all working on it at the moment) then i would like to instal i.e. 10.7. But im a newbie in this subject, and rly dont know what would be better for me

So my first question is: What distribiution of mac os i should/could instal on msi wind u270, so that i can use ios sdk availible at iOS Dev Center

2. I searched for "how to" instal os from pendrive... and find only how to do it using mac. What when someone dont have a mac and dont have dvd drive. Is there are no option for windows/linux on pc users?

3. I find myself in this situation only coz i want to try making apps for ios :P (im java and c++ dev) its strange for me that you can write something only using mac platform :P totaly unfriendly policies imo. And now im asking for info/help and thank you for it in advance.

msi wind u270:

cpu: DualCore AMD E-450, 1646 MHz (16.5 x 100)

mobo: MSI Wind U270 (MS-1245)

chipset: AMD Hudson-1, AMD K14

memory: 2x 2 GB DDR3-1333 DDR3 SDRAM

gpu: AMD Radeon HD 6320 Graphics (512 MB)