InsanelyMac Forum
  • Announcements

• Allan

Solution to create a topic or post.   04/24/2018

Hello guys. The majority of you are having issues to create a topic or post here. This are a problem with our current theme InsanelyMac.  Now the theme will be the Default IPS. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Sign in to follow this  
launchyoyo

Hello, this is my first post, first of all congratulations for this awesome community.

I already own an iMac, but I recently got an used Powermac G5 (The previous to the Mac Pro). And I thought… Why not install a Hackintosh inside? So here I am, wanting your advice for which components to use, I've seen way a lot, of projects whit this case, so I know what I want. I don't need a powerful computer as it will be plugged to a TV as a media center (VGA-HDMI needed), also running as a server and many other things which don't need a lot of power. About the motherboard, better if it is not very big as I want to maintain the rear part containing all the connectors (linked to the Mobo with cables) maintaining the original looking. Also it has to be a cheap computer as I don't plan a lot of use, but it is a fun project to accomplish and the case is awesome So please tell me which components should I put into this awesome computer

Advertisement