Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

NVDAResman Kernel Panic - DP 2

2 posts in this topic

I was trying to install ML DP 2 on my hackintosh, but i'm getting this KP after the loading is done and the installation wants to began.

My specs :

Asus P8P67 Delux

GTX 560 Ti

Core i5 2500-k

4x4GB AData DDR 3 1600

For making the usb, i restored MAC OS X Base system on the usb flash memeory, then added packages folder from the MAC OS X Install ESD and then replaced fakesmc & nullcpupowermanagment & osinstall & osinstall.mpkg withe ones i used for my DP 1 install. ( i did install the DP 1 without any kp )

I did also try using my DSDT, not using my DSDT, using PCIRootUID=1 ( which the screen goes blank after loading is complete and i can not see if i get a kp or anything else. )

I guess this kp is graphic related, so anyone can help me to resolve this problem ?

The screen shot :