InsanelyMac Forum
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JDizz
      #UPDATE AS OF APRIL 27, 2018 Thursday, 3:53 PM EST

SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS
      After you figure out how to get High Sierra 10.13 or 10.13.4 installed to a USB with Clover Bootloader, and you're loaded onto MacOS High Sierra:

Download Clover Configurator and MOUNT your partition and OPEN it to reveal your EFI folder. Delete it.
      Simply download the attached ZIP and unzip it by double clicking it. Then copy and paste the EFI folder you unzipped to the location of your mounted partition.

Done. Enjoy. Special thanks to Jake Lo !

WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Sleep/Wake WHILE THE POWER CORD IS PLUGGED IN (Not from closing the screen down, but from clicking the Apple logo and sleep or by timer).
      Wi-Fi (AirPort Extreme) via Broadcom BCM43xx.
      2 USB ports on the LEFT side as USB 2.0/3.0 and the 1 USB 2.0/eSATA on the back.
      KeyBoard.
      TouchPad (With MultiTouch - Fully functional)
      iMessage, iCloud, FaceTime, AppStore work perfectly.
      NVIDIA Graphics work perfectly thanks to the Lilu and NvidiaGraphicsFixUp kext. THIS FIXES THE BLACK OR BLANK SCREEN PROBLEM.
      DVD-Drive/Burning if you even care to use CD, DVD disk.
      Bluetooth (Works even with Apple HomePod =] )
      Ethernet/RJ-45
      2 USBs on right side as USB 2.0/3.0
      Native Sound (On board Speakers and can adjust sound with buttons)
      SD Card Readers
      Adjusting Brightness (Download an app from the AppStore called Brightness Slider -OR- use Night Shift [will not adjust brightness, but will be bearable]).

NOT WORKING [Dell M6800 - High Sierra 10.13.4]
      Headphone Jack (Excessive Static)
    • By Boby
      Hi I m trying to install High Sierra 10.13.4 in my dell Inspiron N5110 using MBR patch .Please help me with post installation procedures for patching audio graphics etc 

specs                                                                     Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz ,
                                                                                    Display Adapters    NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M 
      Intel(R) HD 3000 Graphics 
               IDT  92HD87B1 audio driver
       Dell Wireless 1702 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0+HS Driver

USB Controllers  Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26 Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D Bluetooth Hard Copy Cable Replacement Server Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller                                                                                 

• By bodich
      Hello. I am trying to install 10.13.4 to Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. I have already well working on same drive 250 GB 10.13.2. Installation starting, I see progress bar, next as usual restarting and coninuing installation. And in one minute (estimated time still did not appear) I have this error...
      It says:

Mac OS could not be installed on your computer
      Unable to complete operation (if I've translated correctly). (com.apple.osinstall, error -3)

I've attached original log file I've saved from there and also attaching it into the spoiler below, screen photo is under the spoiler. Have no idea what it could be, apfs.efi is latest version for 10.13.4, fakesmc is latest, other clover files and config are just the same as on working 10.13.2, clover version latest 4439 (10.13.2 loading well from this efi also). Please help, anybody know what it can be?

Installer Log 04-08-18.txt

• By giacomo.dessi2303
      Salve, sto ancora tentando di far funzionare il mio lettore di schede SD, macos lo riconosce in resoconto di sistema ma non funziona, in firma c'è il modello esatto e gli id che ottengo da resoconto di sistema, ho provato a seguire varie guide e oggi ho trovato questa che sembrerebbe aver funzionato a questo utente: 
      Secondo voi è una buona idea eliminare un kext di sistema? E poi questi kext di cui parla dove gli trovo? Grazie a tutti
    • By dfear
      Hi

I am try to install High Sierra, as per #####
      I have have successfully booted from the install usb drive and have booted into "Install macOS High Sierra". I had to add a boot flag (-no_compat_check) to the clover bootloader in order for the usb stick to boot properly. Also, at first I couldn't see the SSD drive in disk utility, but I fixed that by asking disk utility to show all drives.

Onto the current problem. I am having major issues trying to install High Sierra to a NVMe SSD. When I run "Install macOS High "Sierra" I get the following error:

"The version of macOS installed on this mac is newer than the version you are trying to install. When a new update is available, you can install it from the Updates plane in the Mac App Store. If you want to reinstall macOS, please use macOS recovery."

Also, It doesn't matter if the startup volume is formatted as APFS or HFS+.

If I format the drive using GPARTED on linux, the installer just says the startup volume doesn't have journaling enable. If I then run disk utility and enable journaling on the startup volume, then go back to the installer, I get the aforementioned error msg.

I have the following specs:

i9-7900.
      Asus Prime X299 Deluxe.
      ADATA 512GB NVMe SSD.

How do I fix this issue?