Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tygman

need modified BIOS for installing 10.6.3 on AsRock P43Twins1600 motherboard

1 post in this topic

I need help!

I have read guides about installing mac on this motherboard, and they all mentioned a modified BIOS, but ALL the links are broken. Can anyone send me the appropriate file? I have downgraded my BIOS to 2.0, but I don't know if that is enough.

I have installed 10.6.3 on a bootable USB stick (with myhack).

Does anyone know the highest Snow Leopard version this motherboard supports?

Thanks.

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mayday Alaska
      Hi everybody.
      I'm trying to run MacOS High Sierra on tis configuration:

i5-6600
      ASRock h170 Fatal1ty Performance
      RX 480 8gb

The problem is that I'm not familiar with ASRock motherboards and their BIOS. Can anyone help me setting it up?

Thanks to everyone who will help.
    • By notacone
      These are the Original iMac17,1 Firmware 0105_B20 ACPI Tables.
      They have been extracted from the firmware file provided in 10.12.4 update, so they are clean and unloaded.
      All tables are available in hex cut/new file/paste order so they are untouched and unloaded.
      I believe these files can serve to better study Skylake architecture implementation in Sierra.
      10.12.4-10.12.6 : IM171_0105_B20-10.12.4.firmware update ACPI Tables.zip
      10.13.0+ : IM171_0110_B00 10.13.0GM ACPI Tables.zip
    • By Soeren_DK
      Hi there.
      I'm new to this site but not totally new to hack. I've had a hack since 10.4 and the latest version I ran was 10.9, not totally fixed but it worked to what I needed. Now I want to make the machine run as good as it can. I can see there has been a lot of changes/upgrades/new solutions since I installed my hack and I have a hard time to catch up.  
      I've been able to boot and install macOSX and now I need the POST installation.
      I tried to install the clover EFI boot loader with these settings:

and found the DSDT.aml and SSDT-0.aml from HERE
      found the apfs.efi
      and placed it in EFI -> EFI -> CLOVER -> driver64
      and these kext in here:

But when I boot it up this is the first bootscreen I have. No partions, no mouse control, no nothing.

if I exit clover this screen appear.

and now everything works. 

What is wrong?
      Cheers
      Soren
    • By BALDY_MAN
      Could someone please give me a 0zmosis. APFS.ffs file. as I've experienced a hard wear fault and lost my files and stuff. and didn't back up as often as I should have
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Best Regards
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Baldy