(2) 60 Gig Hard Drives

Floppy Drive

6 USB 2.0 Ports

Saphire X1600 256 meg AGP Pro Card

MSI Nforce 2 Motherboard

Onboard 10/100 LAN

Integrated AC97 Audio (don't use it)

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Card

Soundblaster Audigy 2 Sound Card (Use Turtle Beach and then disable Audigy 2 to just have the Firewire port on it)

56k Modem

32/12/40 CD-RW Drive

DVD +- RW 4x Optorite DVD Burner

Hitachi SuperScan Pro 800 20 Inch CRT (beutiful when it was running OSX86 and games look great)

Great pc, I built it myself. Can play new games at full force. With some more ram, could make the games even faster. I am really looking to trade for a Mac. I would love an iMac, but don't know if the machine is worth one.

The CD-RW drive door sticks sometimes. I don't know why, maybe heavy use. The drive was $20 off pricewatch and easily replaceable. Good drive other than that. Just letting everybody know and not hiding anything.

The machine is NOT a hackintosh pc and will NOT run OSX86! So please note that.

If this isn't worth it, somebody let me know. Thanks.

Ok, I am f***ing fed up with my PC. The PC is fine hardware wise, God Windows is horrible. Laps of sanity on my part, had no anti virus app or firewall and Windows to get Windows up and running with some games and {censored}, Windows goes down the f***ing drain.

COME ON!!! Somebody must want to trade or something. Offer is UP AGAIN. Please reply and no to the guy above, $300 is to little.

i found a really really good buy on e-bay for a powermac g4 i was going to buy it but changed my mind...http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280028841751#ebayphotohosting

to me it was a good buy because everything else more expensive was slower and not as well equipped. But now the auction has closed becuz someone got to it.... =(

That was a great deal. I paid $150 for my g3 400mhz. I might keep my winblows box (have to f'ing reformat and put anti virus and firewall on like I know to do at first) and get an iBook. I just need to have normal surfing, chatting, wireless, superdrive would be nice, photos, audio (take from audio recorder and analyze, and capture video.

i know i was gonna buy it but i got some cool speakers instead.

oh beat this i paid $7 for my biege g3..it came at 300 mhz and 128 mb ram and 8 gb hdd and a screen i think it's a apple multiple scan 720? i don't know...the guy didn't care he didn't want it anymore.

He got it from his grandma which works at a school as a libraraian and was pratically giving these things away for $10.

I doubt you're going to get more than $300. I just built a Pentium 4 D 2.66, 1GB Ram, 18X DVDRW, Sapphire X1600Pro, and a 160GB hard drive for $450. Add another $150 for a 19" LCD and you're right at $600, brand new and it runs OSX. Problem with computers is they get old fast and then they aren't worth anything. If you're looking for a mac though you can get a Dual 1GHZ G4 on eBay for $600-$800 without a monitor.

mOSX

mosx is right sandmanfvrga. I don't think you will get more than $400 - $450 for that computer. It might run XP pretty good, but at the end of the day, the components are getting outdated more and more every single day.

I would say the Graphics Card and the 20" CRT Monitor are your main selling points. :blink: