Geforce GTX 560 Problematic Transition with Launchpad

Gatsouni

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I am a half-noob. A "member" on the process. :hammer:

I have installed an ASUS GTX 560 DC on my pc.

When I use the Launchpad for the very first time (as soon as I log in), it comes up with a slightly laggy transition. If I open Mozilla or Final Cur Pro and then I re-open the Launchpad, then it comes up with a really smooth transition.

I have modified everything regarding the appropriate graphic texts or the boot.plist, in order for it to be recognized by OS X Lion 10.7.3.

The pc specifications are the following.

ASUS P8P67 Pro Motherboard

Asus Geforce GTX 560 DC (Non -Ti)

OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50)

16 GB Corsair DDR3 RAM

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot guys! Cheers! :thumbsup_anim:

The main problem is that there is not a specific guide for modifying kexts for GTX. Also, something that might work for someone, may not work for someone else... For the funny part, I need to mention that I have restored my PC over 60-70 times, because I was always experimenting, in order to achive maximum efficiency. If someone knows what tweaking process we will have to follow, please give us your guidance.