• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
x1a0

No way to change resolution of Neverwinter Night 2?

2 posts in this topic

Hi,

I downloaded and installed NWN2 and it launched well. However I cannot change the resolution - it's stuck at 800x600.

I tried to modify the .ini file but it went back to 800x600 after running.

In the in-game graphic pane I can see a full list of supported resolutions. But whichever I applied it just went back to 800x600.

My graphic card is GeForce 560Ti.

Does anybody encounter the same problem? :wallbash:

I am not certain if you solved this issue but i reinstalled NWN2 and updated it and stumble upon the same issue. Workaround is quite easy, switch off full screen and change resolution to what you want and turn the full screen on again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Got garbled sound in earphone    Notebook Asus X550VX i7 - 7700hq with ALC255 not working with applealc  layout id  3, 13, 17, 18, 27, 28, 99 its is working with VoodooHDA but the new one 2.9.1 it much has low volume, but bad sound in earphone     codec dump linux https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pg2y76WvFYsO8vFY-2B_2OLyKMmkQ8Tg/view     latest debug http://www.mediafire.com/file/2pjny4eq5r64ed8/debug_1383 (1).zip  
    • For F6 Bios, which DSDT is the one i should use? I´m a little confused in the Mass of DSDT here ;-).   Great Thread by the Way.   Another Question: I have 2 960Pro inside my Rig (one with OS X, one with Windows 10). When i try to mount my EFI on OS X NVMe the system freezes... :-(   DWhen i unplug the Windows NVMe everything is fine an it mounts the EFI.   Anybody an idea?   Tried the upper Port on the Board (OS X) & the middle / lower Port, in the Middle it mounts the EFI in the lower it freezes.   But i need the middle Port for an SATA M.2 SSD :-D... Even when i plug the Windows NVMe into an PCIe Adapter Card it freezes at the point i mount the EFI.   I´m mounting with Clover Configurator.     Thank You guys.
    •   Just add "ngfxsubmit=0" to config.plist to disable the fix within nvidiafixup
    • @MegaCookie   ok, I have no solution for that Trial 7 good for the release?
      Is this codec good enough for you?
    • @onejay09  - thanks again for your help and advice.  I tried various combinations of Info.plist mods (Adding a new Machine entry with my Board ID and GFX0, adding GFX0 to the MacBookPro6,1 Machine entry and adding a Vendor/Device entry to the Board ID and MacBookPro6,1 Machine entries. I thought these might make a difference, but after comparing GPU temps and frequencies to those reported in Windows 7, I'm not seeing any difference.  It appears as though AGPM is natively detecting and handling power management of the NVidia Quadro NVS 140m without any Info.plist mods.   Thanks again.