HackM4T

¿Problema con partición lógica?

2 posts in this topic

Hola Gente... aparezco con el siguiente problema... Después de mucho tiempo de renegar en este mundo fabuloso de hackintosh logre instalar mi primer sistema "iATKOS S3 V2" en mi PC que tiene las siguiente CARACTERISTICAS:

-Mother ASUS M4N68T-M LE (crease o no)

-Phenom II x2 550 AM3

-2Gb DDR3 Kingston

-HDD SATA2 500Gb WD

-Lectograbadora CD/DVD IDE

-P.V. 9600GSO 512Mb PCI-E

-Mouse y Teclado PS/2

El PROBLEMA es el siguiente, instale Snow Leopard(iATKOS S3 V2) sin problemas en una PARTICION LOGICA de 20Gb dentro del Disco de nombre MacOSX(se ve en la imagen adjunta), y la unica forma en que puedo bootear a esta instalacion es desde el Chameleon que trae por defecto el disco de instalación de iATKOS(pulsando f8) y utilizando las flags -v busratio=16 cpus=2. Si no booteo con el cd, salgo directamente en la particion con Windows 7 que tengo tengo como PRIMARIA. Probe las mil y unas(easyBCD, Chameleon RC4,RC5, EFI_v8, Darwin) y no logro poder bootear la particion logica con Snow Leopard salvo usando la forma que comente.

Queria saber siel problema que tengo es por el tema de la partición logica o el problema es que me estoy saltando algo y no me doy cuenta...

Desde ya muchas gracias.

Saludos :king:

post-440926-0-84949400-1330046629_thumb.png

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SatSunMon
      I was trying to repair permissions today on my Mac so I ran the Disk Utility's First Aid on my drive and it said that there was an Invalid Index Key and that my disk was corrupt and I needed to run the first aid in Recovery mode.
      So I opened in recovery mode and ran the first aid and it tried to fix the B-Tree of the catalog file, however there wasn't enough disk space to do this.
      Then it tried to restore the disk to it's original state on mount but it couldn't do this either, I'm guessing because of lack of disk space.
      (I had about 13GB of free space at this time)
      Sorry I didn't get any screenshots or anything but that is basically what happened.
      Now the disk is greyed out in disk utility and I can't reinstall mac os x because I would need to erase all of the data on the drive and I don't want to lose the files I have on it.
      So what I thought I could try is delete my BOOTCAMP partition, which is about 100GB, and then merge the free space into the problem partition so that I can run fsck -fy in single user mode to try to repair the volume which now will have enough space to complete the operation.
      However the option to delete the BOOTCAMP partition is disabled in Disk Utility.
      So I did some research and found another post on AskDifferent that explained how to delete a partition from terminal (in recovery mode) by first unmounting the physical disk using diskutil unmountDisk /dev/disk0 and then deleting the partition using gpt remove.
      Now I tried to unmount the disk using that command and even with the force wildcard but it said: 

The volume with PID 0 from the list provided by diskutil list is called GUID_partition_scheme.
      This is as far as I got through searching for solutions online. I need help deleting the BOOTCAMP partition and merging with the greyed out Mac HD partition so that I can run fsck to hopefully restore my mac os to working order. At the moment I can't boot into the OS and can only boot into recovery mode or single user mode. Hopefully I will atleast be able to retrieve files from the HD if all else fails.
    • By jackluke
      Premise: the following explanation is only to exploit the little APFS Recovery (less than 600 MB) embedded inside the APFS File System, so avoiding an external USB Installer, you can't reinstall macOS from here but use just the Utilities (Terminal, DiskUtility) in case of emergency, however as known from a Recovery Terminal can do a lot of things, especially troubleshooting an unbootable macOS.

To those who have installed Mojave on APFS file system with a GUID/GPT Scheme (I suppose it will work even on MBR scheme), I have managed to "fix" the "APFS Recovery Volume" to make it bootable from any computer (capable of HighSierra and Mojave) with USB input devices (trackpad, keyboard, USB mouse and so on) responsive, working wifi and everything else, just follow next steps, totally safe and harmless for any Mojave installation, after booting normally from your Mojave APFS Volume, launch Terminal and type:

diskutil apfs list
      {locate your "APFS Recovery Volume" on diskXs3 [for an internal "APFS Container" is typically mounted on disk1s3]}
      On APFS scheme the "APFS Recovery Volume" is tipically on the 3rd (hidden) partition.

diskutil mount diskXs3
      open /Volumes/Recovery

landing on Finder, double click on the "random-numbers-letters" folder (it's the gpt UUID folder where Recovery stores itself), once inside rename these files:

prelinkedkernel into prelinkedkernelbackup
      immutablekernel into immutablekernelbackup
      PlatformSupport.plist into PlatformSupportbackup

Don't close this opened Finder window yet, once you renamed those 3 files, now you have to open a new Finder window, then from this new Finder window go into your Mojave path: /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/

while inside this path copy the file prelinkedkernel into the previous Finder window exactly where you renamed those 3 files

lastly rename this fresh copied file from prelinkedkernel to immutablekernel

Now you have a working APFS Recovery Volume.

Note for those who use Clover bootloader in the config.plist you have to don't "Hide" the APFS Preboot and Recovery hidden partition, otherwise you can't use the APFS Recovery.

• By swordsx48
      Hello, happy new year and I hope you're doing well!
      I upgraded to High Sierra despite my intentions not to, and I've encountered some general lag and slow speed with my CPU. Often, Logic Pro X will present a "System Overload" popup that I had only ever seen before when returning from sleep. Now it will frequently occur in between songs.

I have an MSI Gaming 7 and a i5-4690K. Any help will be appreciated. I'm sure many of you are having issues similar if I am.

Thank you for your time.
    • By Denicio
      QuickESP is a minimalistic and discreet ESP/EFI Mounter application. It's simple! Click to mount, and re-click to unmount.

The Preferences pane enables you to configure the following:

Enable Advanced View. Shows additional information about all discovered ESP volumes. This is helpful when you have multiple SSD/HDD installed on your system. Also you will be able to distinguish between drives with identical names.
      Open ESP folder on Finder. After mounting an ESP volume, its respective folder will open on Finder. This is a convenient time-saver.
      Autostart. Automatically launch the application on login. Make sure you have copied QuickESP.app into your /Applications folder.

Credits: Dennis Koluris (a.k.a Denicio), Rick Patrick for the HDRV icon.