Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hola Gente... aparezco con el siguiente problema... Después de mucho tiempo de renegar en este mundo fabuloso de hackintosh logre instalar mi primer sistema "iATKOS S3 V2" en mi PC que tiene las siguiente CARACTERISTICAS:

-Mother ASUS M4N68T-M LE (crease o no)

-Phenom II x2 550 AM3

-2Gb DDR3 Kingston

-Lectograbadora CD/DVD IDE

-P.V. 9600GSO 512Mb PCI-E

-Mouse y Teclado PS/2

El PROBLEMA es el siguiente, instale Snow Leopard(iATKOS S3 V2) sin problemas en una PARTICION LOGICA de 20Gb dentro del Disco de nombre MacOSX(se ve en la imagen adjunta), y la unica forma en que puedo bootear a esta instalacion es desde el Chameleon que trae por defecto el disco de instalación de iATKOS(pulsando f8) y utilizando las flags -v busratio=16 cpus=2. Si no booteo con el cd, salgo directamente en la particion con Windows 7 que tengo tengo como PRIMARIA. Probe las mil y unas(easyBCD, Chameleon RC4,RC5, EFI_v8, Darwin) y no logro poder bootear la particion logica con Snow Leopard salvo usando la forma que comente.

Queria saber siel problema que tengo es por el tema de la partición logica o el problema es que me estoy saltando algo y no me doy cuenta...

Desde ya muchas gracias.

Saludos :king:

1 answer to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By swordsx48
      Hello, happy new year and I hope you're doing well!
      I upgraded to High Sierra despite my intentions not to, and I've encountered some general lag and slow speed with my CPU. Often, Logic Pro X will present a "System Overload" popup that I had only ever seen before when returning from sleep. Now it will frequently occur in between songs.
      I have an MSI Gaming 7 and a i5-4690K. Any help will be appreciated. I'm sure many of you are having issues similar if I am.
      Thank you for your time.
    • By Denicio
      QuickESP is a minimalistic and discreet ESP/EFI Mounter application. It's simple! Click to mount, and re-click to unmount.

The Preferences pane enables you to configure the following:

Enable Advanced View. Shows additional information about all discovered ESP volumes. This is helpful when you have multiple SSD/HDD installed on your system. Also you will be able to distinguish between drives with identical names.
      Open ESP folder on Finder. After mounting an ESP volume, its respective folder will open on Finder. This is a convenient time-saver.
      Autostart. Automatically launch the application on login. Make sure you have copied QuickESP.app into your /Applications folder.

Credits: Dennis Koluris (a.k.a Denicio), Rick Patrick for the HDRV icon.
    • By Oschły
      Hi! I want to resize my system's partitions, but I have a problem. Many small partitions like EFI, Windows MSR and Recovery and macOS Recovery are between that partitions on screenshot. Can I use easeus Partition Master to shrink Windows 10 partition, move this free space next to macOS partition by gparted and resize macOS partition by DU? My hackintosh is encrypted by FileVault 2.
      My specs:
      Motherboard: Gigabyte P85-D3
      GPU: GTX 750 Ti
      CPU: i5-4670
      RAM: 8 GB DDR3 1666 MHz
      Ethernet: Realtek rtl8111
      Sound card: ALC887
      Disks: GoodRam Iridium Pro 240GB and HDD 1TB 5400 RPM
      OS: macOS Sierra 10.12.6 and Windows 10 Creators Update.
      Thanks for help!

• By imjohnjo
      Buenas gente!
      Les comento, tengo 3 discos formateados con NTFS, 2 de 1tb cada uno y uno de 320gb, estos son donde guardaba los datos de windows. Aparte tengo 1 disco de 500gb que es donde tengo instalado OSX Sierra 10.12.5, sin particiones, los 500gb para Mac.
      El problema es que como dice mi titulo, quiero escribir en los disco con NTFS y no me deja, como tampoco puedo traer ningun dato de esos discos al disco de mac. Particularmente descargo mucho y las descargas las paso a esos discos para despues compartirlos, y es mucha info como para hacer backup y formatear en el sistema de mac.
      Podrian ayudarme con una solucion que haga que pueda escribir en esos discos NTFS sin necesidad de formatear?
      Desde ya les estoy muy agradecido!
    • By swordsx48
      Hi, I first started Hackintosh with a Yosemite installation. This was the second partition on an MBR drive with the first partition as NTFS w/o Windows. It worked fine despite what I've heard but it ran out of space so I cloned that partition to another drive. This was eventually pointless because it created a 160gb partition on a 500gb drive and I came to learn HFS cannot be resized if the table is MBR. Now, this clone, which I used for a long period of time, still boots fine. However, no bootloader recognizes the initial OSX partition. They both used to come up and work just fine however.
      Nowadays, I'm running macOS Sierra with a Clover EFI installation which doesn't recognize the first partition, nor does the chameleon from the second clone.
      I've tried installing Chameleon and Clover to that partition and booting from it, but no go.
      Thanks in advance.