• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Alex009988
      The driver with fix and works under  intense traffic
      It work with for all system from Snow Leopard to Catalina.
      { DEVICEID_BCM5722, "BCM5722 NetXtreme Server Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5754, "BCM5754 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5754M, "BCM5754M NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5755, "BCM5755 NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5755M, "BCM5755M NetXtreme Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5787, "BCM5787 NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5787M, "BCM5787M NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5906, "BCM5906 NetLink (TM) Fast Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5906M, "BCM5906M NetLink (TM) Fast Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM57788, "BCM57788 NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5784, "BCM5784 NetLink Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM57785, "BCM57785 NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM57781, "BCM57781 NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM57780, "BCM57780 NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5752, "BCM5752 NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5761, "BCM5761 NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },{ DEVICEID_BCM5761E, "BCM5761E NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet" },   #define DEVICEID_BCM5722 0x165A#define DEVICEID_BCM5754 0x167A#define DEVICEID_BCM5754M 0x1672#define DEVICEID_BCM5755 0x167B#define DEVICEID_BCM5755M 0x1673#define DEVICEID_BCM5787 0x169B#define DEVICEID_BCM5787M 0x1693#define DEVICEID_BCM5906 0x1712#define DEVICEID_BCM5906M 0x1713#define DEVICEID_BCM57788 0x1691#define DEVICEID_BCM5784 0x1698#define DEVICEID_BCM57785 0x16b5#define DEVICEID_BCM57781 0x16b1#define DEVICEID_BCM57780 0x1692#define DEVICEID_BCM5752 0x1600#define DEVICEID_BCM5761 0x1681#define DEVICEID_BCM5761E 0x1680   If you find extra issues, please tell about it here
      http://www.insanelym...river-3264-bit/
      Cosmetic of DSDT and posible problems with "Built IN"
      http://www.insanelym...00#entry1918594
    • By Hervé
      Recompiled v2.3.6 sources in fat-binary mode (Xcode 3.2.6, SDK 10.6, Target OS X 10.6). Fully supported in 32bit and/or 64bit mode under all OS X/macOS versions from Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 to macOS Catalina 10.15.

Edits:
      Nov 16th, 2018: updated description to confirm support up to macOS Mojave 10.14 Jan 11th, 2019: updated description to confirm support up to macOS Catalina 10.15  
    • By Mieze
      This project is dedicated to Lucy, my lovely little Tyrannofelis Rex. 

LucyRTL8125Ethernet is an open source driver for the Realtek RTL8125 family of 2.5GBit Ethernet controllers.

Key Features of the Driver
      Supports all versions of Realtek's RTL8125 2.5GBit Ethernet Controllers found on recent boards. Support for multisegment packets relieving the network stack of unnecessary copy operations when assembling packets for transmission. No-copy receive and transmit. Only small packets are copied on reception because creating a copy is more efficient than allocating a new buffer. TCP, UDP and IPv4 checksum offload (receive and transmit). TCP segmentation offload over IPv4 and IPv6 (still disabled until I find time to test it). Support for TCP/IPv4, UDP/IPv4, TCP/IPv6 and UDP/IPv6 checksum offload. Supports jumbo frames up to 9000 bytes (strongly recommended for 2.5GBit operation). Fully optimized for Catalina (doesn't work with Mojave and below). Note that older versions of macOS might not support 2.5GB Ethernet. Supports Wake on LAN (untested). Supports VLAN (untested). Support for Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can be disabled by setting enableEEE to NO in the drivers Info.plist without rebuild. The default is YES. The driver is published under GPLv2.  
      Current Status
      The driver has been tested successfully under Catalina (10.15.4) and, according to first tests, is working stable. I haven't experienced any Kernel Panics during my tests and is working stable on my primary work machine. The driver has been designed to work with Catalina but might also work with Mojave (untested), provided you build from source with Xcode 10.. Please keep in mind that support for 2.5GBit Ethernet was introduced in Mojave (or maybe High Sierra?) so that there is no way to make it work with Sierra or below.  
      Known Issues
      Using autoselect medium it seems to prefer negotiating a connection speed of 1Gbit with my switch so that I had to select 2.5GBit/s manually in order to achieve this speed but it might be different with other switches.   Installation
      You might want to install the driver to /L/E as usual but it's also ok to use Clover's injection function (installation in the EFI folder). Use your favorite kext installation tool for installation or perform the installation manually (for Clover injection). It's your call!  
      Troubleshooting
      Make sure you have followed the installation instructions especially when you have issues with certain domains while the others are working fine. Use the debug version to collect log data when trying to track down problems. The kernel log messages can be retrieved with "log show --predicate "processID == 0" --debug" in order to retrieve kernel logs. Include the log data when asking for support or giving feedback. I'm an engineer, not a clairvoyant. Don't copy and paste large amounts of log data to your post. Create an archive with the log data and attach it to your post. In case you don't want to make your log data publicly accessible, contact me via PM and I will provide you a mail address to send it directly to me.  Delete the following files: /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist In Terminal run netstat -s in order to display network statistics. Carefully examine the data for any unusual activity like a high number of packets with bad IP header checksums, etc. In case auto-configuration of the link layer connection doesn't work it might be necessary to select the medium manually in System Preferences under Network for the interface. Use Wireshark to create a packet dump in order to collect diagnostic information. Keep in mind that there are many manufacturers of network equipment. Although Ethernet is an IEEE standard, different implementations may show different behavior causing incompatibilities. In case you are having trouble try a different switch or a different cable.  
      Changelog
      Version 1.0.0d3 (2020-04-20) First working development release.  
      Getting the driver
      Source code can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Mieze/LucyRTL8125Ethernet You'll find the lastest prebuilt binary here in this thread (see below).  

• By valueimagery
      Hello,
      I have almost succesfully converted from Clover to OpenCore 0.5.4 following this Vanilla Guide by khronokernel
      https://khronokernel-2.gitbook.io/opencore-vanilla-desktop-guide/

Just an issue with the ethernet intelmausiethernet.kext injecting...
      SOLVED - the sample plist default kernel entry for Ethernet BOOLEAN is NO.  I changed to the kext name correctly, but oversaw to make the simple change to YES!

OC 0.5.4
      OSX 10.15.2
      ASUS Rog Maximus X Code Bios v2203 (uses Intel® I219V)
      i7 8700k w/ AMD RX 580 Sapphire Nitro+ SE

The latest kext is in my EFI/OC/Kexts folder with the other latest kexts that have loaded properly.  It seems to be entered correctly in the config.plist like the other latest kexts.  But the service is inactive and there is no Ethernet connection.  Airport works fine.

I ran kextstat in terminal and could confirm that the kext was not loaded. Nor did en0 report anything with IoRegistryExplorer
      The only way I was able to get ethernet to work was by manually installing the kext into the L/E/ folder via ##### and after reboot.
      I can confirm ethernet is now working and reports as loaded with kextstat, and the device populates in IoRegistryExplorer.
      I know ##### sn't the proper way to install kexts so reaching out for some advice if I've done anything wrong with my config.plist
      Possibly an issue with OC version 0.5.4? I know everything is still BETA.
      Attached is my EFI folder with serial removed
      EFI.zip
    • By Gabigeek
      Hi everybody,
      First this is my first post on this forum so I hope Im creating a topic at the right place 
      Im french, so sorry for my bad english 

So I recently made a Hackintosh Laptop (on a ROG GL553VD-DM078T )
      This laptop is based on a i7 7700HQ and a GTX1050.
      I installed MacOS Sierra using the Clover bootloader and succesfully installed  the kexts needed but one of them is causing trouble.

I Broke my internal ethernet Port so I must use a USB-C ethernet dongle in order to acces the internet ( The Integrated Wifi chipset isn't compatible so that's my only way to connect.)
      Without the UsbInjectAll.kext everything works exept my laptop keyboard wich use USB (yes, the internal ASUS Aura keyboard use USB interface, not PS2 or IC2 ).
      But if I load the UsbInjectAll kext the keyboard works, but the USB-C ethernet dongle is no more recognized at all ( not even in the system report menu)
      The weird thing is that if I plug a USB stick in the USB-C port, it works, but the ethernet dongle won't.

So now I have 2 options :
      -or I load the UsbInjectAll kext and I get my keyboard to work
      -or I disable the UsbInjectAll kext so i can get back my ethernet USB-C dongle to work, but no more keyboard....

Can someone explain why do this happen ? Is there a way to get both The Ethernet dongle and my internal keyboard to work at the same time ?
      If Needed, I can provide more information about the hardware Used etc.

Have a good Day/night