• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
buoo

[Guide] Asus P8Z68 Deluxe

132 posts in this topic

Hello !

I use the "Niresh v10.9.0" distro on my "Asus P8Z68 Deluxe" and all are OK for me ! ;)

My question is : can I update my 10.9.0 system to 10.9.5 via the App Store Update without any problems ?

Hello !

I use the "Niresh v10.9.0" distro on my "Asus P8Z68 Deluxe" and all are OK for me ! ;)

My question is : can I update my 10.9.0 system to 10.9.5 via the App Store Update without any problems ?

I do not know I never used distro I've always used retail is I upgraded to 10.9.5 without any problems I just put it back AppleHDA.kext for the rest okay, I have a partition with Yosemite installed with Chameleon thanks to Carbo and Fabio and goes well and is always retail

Perdu

Hi all, it's quite a while anyone added a post to this thread...

I have the Deluxe/Gen3 version of this motherboard but I believe that most components are the same as the non Gen3 version.

Just wanted to share that I installed Sierra (10.12) on my P8Z68Deluxe/Gen3 and I've started tuning it (kexts installation); I might need help at some stage but for now, fingers crossed!  :lol:

I'll try to keep a log file and a collection of kexts & tools used. :graduated: