Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mirbramo94

Acer Aspire One D150 Sleep

1 post in this topic

can someone help me? i'm running 10.6.3 on my acer aspire one D150 but the sleep doesn't work and the sleepenabler kext doesn't work either. I installed with iatkos s3v2.

Aspire one D150-1165

Please help me!!!!

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BrianWong11031
      Hi, there
      My desktop hackintosh cannot enter the Sleep Mode.
      I mean it can enter the sleep mode for a few seconds and it will automatically wake up itself.
      How can I fix this issue.
      Thanks for your help.

My BIOS / APM capture:

My system preference / Energy Saver capture:

• By bobso
      hi I have this build:

- AMD Athlon X4 631
      - ASRock A75M-HVS (link)
      - AMD HD 6670
      - 8GB DDR3
      - 250GB HDD

Which version of MacOS can I install?
      Which kernel?
    • By Angelo_
      Since when I updated to 10.13.6 (and possibly .5 since i don't use usbs that often) my usb 3.0 drives don't work on usb 3.0 ports or hubs and work only if inserted slowly and get recognized as usb 2.0s in that case (480mb/s in sysinfo) and if i try to put my hackintosh to sleep the screen turns black for a second and then it takes me to the login screen instead of going to sleep, this usb issue happened to me on 10.13.2/3 too, is there a way to fix it ? Thank you

CLOVER not working usb 3.0s+ sleep.zip
    • By moman2000
      Hi,

Here it is (attached) for anyone who needs it for patching or restoring!

Taken from macOS 10.14 Beta 1 18A293u

Regards,
      Mohamed
      AppleHDA_282.5.kext.zip
    • By rio2
      I recently installed High Sierra on my Ryzen system, just to find out how crappy the USB situation really is on AMD systems. The only choice is basically most of your ports flat out not working or GenericUSBXHCI crashing every time you pull out a thumbdrive. So after some trial and error here are my findings.
      The USB ports controlled by the XHCI controller on the SoC worked fine, but the ones attached to the chipset XHCI controller didn't.
      That's when I looked at the log and saw these lines:
      PTXH@00000000: AppleUSBXHCIPCI::createPorts: port 1 unsupported protocol USB 03.10 PTXH@00000000: AppleUSBXHCIPCI::createPorts: failed to allocate port 1 It turns out that for some reason the AppleXHCIPCI driver doesn't support the first two ports on the B350 chipset (made by ASMedia) USB controller. And after the driver fails to allocate port 1 it just stops and doesn't even look at the rest of the ports. So I first tried commenting out the first two ports from the DSDT and that worked and made all the other ports show app in the IOService tree. Than I quickly tested all the USB ports and it turns out that the 2 problematic ports aren't even wired to anything. But instead of editing the DSDT I wanted a cleaner solution, because I don't want to re-edit my DSDT every time I update the BIOS or change some BIOS settings.

So here is my small SSDT that disables the stock PTXH device and adds a new device XHCI, that has all the ports needed for my board (ASUS PRIME B350-PLUS).
      DefinitionBlock ("SSDT-PRIME-B350-PLUS.aml", "SSDT", 1, "APPLE", "tinySSDT", 0x00000006) { External (\_SB_.PCI0.GPP2, DeviceObj) External (\_SB_.PCI0.GPP2.PTXH, DeviceObj) Scope (\_SB_.PCI0.GPP2.PTXH) { Name (_STA, Zero) } Scope (\_SB_.PCI0.GPP2) { Device (XHCI) { Name (_ADR, Zero) Device (RHUB) { Name (_ADR, Zero) // USB3.1 back panel Device (PRT1) { Name (_ADR, 0x5) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, 0x03, Zero, Zero }) } Device (PRT2) { Name (_ADR, 0x6) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, 0x03, Zero, Zero }) } // USB3.0 front panel Device (PRT3) { Name (_ADR, 0x7) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, 0x03, Zero, Zero }) } Device (PRT4) { Name (_ADR, 0x8) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, 0x03, Zero, Zero }) } // USB2.0 Device (PRT5) { Name (_ADR, 0x9) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, Zero, Zero, Zero }) } Device (PRT6) { Name (_ADR, 0xa) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, Zero, Zero, Zero }) } Device (PRT7) { Name (_ADR, 0xb) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, Zero, Zero, Zero }) } Device (PRT8) { Name (_ADR, 0xc) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, Zero, Zero, Zero }) } Device (PRT9) { Name (_ADR, 0xd) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, Zero, Zero, Zero }) } Device (PRTA) { Name (_ADR, 0xe) Name (_UPC, Package (0x04) { 0xFF, Zero, Zero, Zero }) } } } } } Please note that this is just an example and it most likely needs to be changed for your board.