Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Ralink menubar icon

2 posts in this topic

I didn't like the new ralink menu bar icon for my

RT2870 USB Wireless Driver... so I replaced it with something else

Replace WirelessUtility>Contents>Resources>ralink2.gif With the new icon.

If you can't be sure to close the program with the ActivityMonitor first and after you replaced the icon start the program up again to see the change.

i have one problem... i have wireless utility of Ralink, but i can't see the icon on my bar... Can you help me to solve the problem?

EDIT: I have solved by myself ;)

Edited by Angelo_Nero

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Trung_Nguyen
      Hi everyone,
      I'm using the latest ACPIBatteryManager on 10.13.2 from Rehabman. I built from latest source with latest SDK to fix the issue that battery not appearing on startup.
      The problem is the battery menubar not updating until I refresh it myself by toggling show/hide battery percentage. I tried build the Debug scheme with Logging. The kext still polling status every 30s but the battery menubar icon does not respond. Any Solution?
      Thanks all!DSDT.aml.zip
    • By kosakgroove
      Hi bros! I personally find Boom 2 a great equaliser, that has helped my computer achieve full sound potential, and it also helped my low volume microphone problem.
      My only complaint, which is a very little one, is that the icon is very ugly. I have successfully changed the AppIcon, just like with any other app, but Boom2 seems to have different twist  to it than most of the apps. It seems like it stores the menubar icons that it uses in a different location than most apps do.   Normally these are revealed by right clicking the app, click Show Package Contents, then you go to /ApplicationName.app/Contents/Resources There you can normally find active.png, inactive.png, highlight active.png and highlighted.png, which are the files the given application uses to be displayed in the Mac OSX Menu Bar.   Boom2 doesn’t work like this, and I can’t find the menubar icons that it uses, so I could replace them with better looking ones. Where should I be looking?   I am open to trying any suggestion given! Thanks in advance!    
    • By Saretta
      In order to use my USB dongle with my macbook pro after upgrading to el capitan, I had to manually disable my SIP.
      Do I need to switch it back on, and it won't affect my usb dongle?
    • By Saretta
      Hi all!
      This is my first post ever on the forum, my usb device issue led me to this great forum, as I am new to mac.
      after reading the infamous post about the solution of the usb, I got it to work on my pro. now I am asking if I upgrade to el capitan, would it stop working?