• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
ameris cyning

solution: No app sound without headphones? Volume keys only showing "Ringer"?

2 posts in this topic

Ok guys, it looks like a few iPhones have some bad charging connectors. The iPhone thinks its in Dock Mode/Accessory Mode 24/7/365. Besides a total replacement for an iPhone (hard for me since my closest Apple store is damn far away), this is a software solution.

Prerequisites: You must have a jailbroken iPhone with iOS 5 and OpenSSH installed.

Step 1: Download CyberDuck http://cyberduck.ch/

Step 2: Open CyberDuck and SFTP to your iPhones IP address.

Step 3: Navigate to /System/Library/LaunchDeamons

Step 4: Delete com.apple.iapd.plist

Step 5: reboot

Cons: if you have accessories such as a dock with speakers or certain phone adapters for your car, you will no longer find these accessories working.

actually u can fix this with an air duster thats how i saved myself and i could still use those accessories all i did was airdust it one turned it off airdusted again turned it on if that doesnt work just plug in a headphone into that jack and pull it out slowly