• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Wellington Jose

Dica para placa de rede compatà vel com OS X

3 posts in this topic

Fala galera... sou novo por aqui e tou precisando de uma dica de uma boa placa de rede pro meu pc, em slot pci , e de preferencia barata também hehe... atualmente meu pc possui uma JMC260 integrada.

Desde já obrigado.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• @MegaCookie   ok, I have no solution for that Trial 7 good for the release?
      Is this codec good enough for you?
    • @onejay09  - thanks again for your help and advice.  I tried various combinations of Info.plist mods (Adding a new Machine entry with my Board ID and GFX0, adding GFX0 to the MacBookPro6,1 Machine entry and adding a Vendor/Device entry to the Board ID and MacBookPro6,1 Machine entries. I thought these might make a difference, but after comparing GPU temps and frequencies to those reported in Windows 7, I'm not seeing any difference.  It appears as though AGPM is natively detecting and handling power management of the NVidia Quadro NVS 140m without any Info.plist mods.   Thanks again.
    • My rig is not booting without the "XCPM bootstrap patch" and "xcpm_program_msrs (c) Pike R. Alpha" patch. Already tested that.  Booting without the TSCAdjustReset.kex is working great and booth sleep and wake is working. The new bios 0603 has an updated microcode and that might be the reason  for the fact that everything is working as it should without the kext.
    • Hello folks,   I may be a privileged user since i own a real mac aka a MBPro 15" mid 2012 runing fine HS... So i wanted to try a personal tip: I hooked my Sandisk 100 GB USB SSD to the real Mac and performed a clean install of High Sierra on it. Then i installed the latest CLOVER on this USB disk and copied the Urashimataro previously provided EFI partition. Then i pluggued this USB to my Xiaomi laptop i5 and tried to boot from this USB SSD. INCREDIBLY BUT TRUE: YES it worked fine. ;-)) Of course i also removed the serials to put mine previously blessed on Sierra...   Happy to share this new tip that lets me boot again my Xiaomi laptop on MacOs, and proud for my own personal solution, since i couldn't retrieve here any workable solution and it drove me crazy and nuts...   Enjoy!
    • Venduto altrove potete chiudere