I need advice...

6 posts in this topic

OK,

So here is my situation. My parents gave me the decision of either getting a Macbook now with my money OR saving it till next year when Santa Rosa chips come out and Leopard. I need to see what you think. I really want it now, but i don't want it to be obsolete in 2 months.

Please i need your feedback.

Staphyl

Wait, im gonna have 5K to spend on Pc's by XMAs, i could buy a MBP now, but im gonna hold out adn see what can happen, i mean i have lived without a laptop for so long, wast another 3 months.

Oh, how did u convince them to let u spend your money

wait until tomorrow. if theres an update, snatch that up, and even if there isnt, go for it. you know right before santa rosa comes out theyll anounce a new chip, and youll wanna wait for that. besides, the current generation of macbooks wont be obsolete for quite awhile.

Kiko,

I didn't convince them, but i have to do some dumb finance chart and its all retarded. If i don't "sell" my plan to them. I can't get it. It sux. I earned that money myself and i should be able to spend it. >:)

LOL, a plan. Man no offence but your parents are wankers,

geez a finance plan and you have to sell it to them, sell them why they should let you spend your own money. geez that is totally retarded