Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

VoodooHDA VIA VT2020 only HDMI.

1 post in this topic

CPU: i7 860 non overclocking

RAM: Samsung 1333Mhz DDR3 4GB x 4

MOBO: Asrock P55 Deluxe3 ( its sound codec is VIA VT2020 )

VGA: Gigabyte HD6950 2GB Reference ( I do not flash 6950@6970 bios , And netkas 6970 patch )

Install Method : [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] + Lion App Retail + [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] 4.1 (Use USER DSDT Setting by DSDT.aml (I use Aida64 in Windows 7, and I patched use AutoDSDT patcher.)

Sound Driver : VoodooHDA 2.7.3 ( Other versions occur error prefpane ..24 error)

I installed voodoohda 2.7.3 pkg and sound property show 2 hdmi out ( I suppose one is VT2020, and another is HD6950 hdmi out )

But I do not use hdmi out.

So I want to change VT2020 hdmi out to OPTICAL out.

Do you know, how to change HDMI out to Optical Out?

I search all of topic about VIA VT2020, but I don't find like this.

Please help me. thank you.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By onlyJRevenge
      Buonasera ragazzi,
      grazie all'aiuto di questo forum, sono riuscito qualche mese fa a configurare il mio portatile e ne sono pienamente soddisfatto. Ora mi è sorto un dubbio, per poter utilizzare la porta HDMI esterna per collegare il portatile ad un monitor cosa dovrei fare? Ho letto che c'è la possibilità che questo non possa essere possibile, per via del fatto che ho disabilitato la GTX950M e di conseguenza essa portava il segnale "all'esterno". A voi cosa risulta? Riuscireste a darmi una mano?
      Grazie anticipatamente.
    • By spectra
      Hi people, can someone help to put my HDMI sound working? I already tried different methods and I can't figure a way to fix this problem.   And another question, someone knows why the HDMI port just work if i use macbook pro 14,2 on smbios? Because my hardware is much more similar to 14,3.    
      thanks guys
      My system dump
      DarwinDumper_3.0.4_01.02_12.24.51_MacBookPro14,2_AMI_X64_4392_High Sierra_17D47.zip
    • By Mr.Darkwraith
      I'm having audio issues with my Dell Vostro 2520's microphone with VoodooHDA
      The internal microphone isn't detected, yet the microphone audio port is detected, and works.
      According to Windows and Dell, my laptop has the Cirrus Logic CS4213 codec in it, so if that's important, there it is.
      I am on Mavericks 10.9.5, since that works the best on this laptop, but would be open to try newer versions if things work well enough.
      I can provide my DSDT if needed.
    • By bigben1
      hi there!!!
         my system specs are
      ga z170x ud5,
      i7 6700, cpu
      gtx 1060 6g,
      16gb ram,
      sierra 10.12.6.,
      everything working except can't enable hdmi for 4k lg monitor.i have sound through back panel and front panel using alc1150.kext and all 100/200 series kext.
      any help is much appreciated.

• By DigiV
      Hello, All.
      I have installed Sierra build 16G29 (10.12.6)
      Problem is that my integrated sound card Realtek ALC887 not works properly.
      Now I have installed VoodooHDA 2.8.8 but microphone not working. Anyone can help with it?
      motherboard is Asus H110M-D (https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/H110M-D/specifications/)
      CPU i3 6100 Skylake
      Nvidia GTX 750 Ti