MacOSx86 Stop Loading

webpower

12 posts in this topic

Hi, I've installede macOSx86 but when it starts loading. where is gray background with apple. It stop loading

This is my pc:

Mother Board: Asus P4P800-E Deluxe

CPU: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz

GPU: Nvidia vanta 16 mb

Optical drive: LG dvd reader GSA 416

CD-DVD Writer: LG

Sound card nic and firewire are onboard

First of all boot from cd again, and press F8 in darwin at the start to get advanced options

Now type in -v and press enter. You should see a load of text. When it stops, note down what it stops at and post it here.

A common fault is the dvd not being able to read propelery, if you can try burning the dvd at a lower speed again.

Hi, I've installede macOSx86 but when it starts loading. where is gray background with apple. It stop loading

What version of OSX did you install?

During the installation, right before clicking on the Install button, you must first click on the Customize button and choose packages for your computer. Click the little arrow in front of the patches category to reveal the individual packages. Select only Intel packages, not AMD. Select SSE2 or SSE3, not both, depending upon the capability of your processor.

The selections look something like this: http://forum.insanelymac.com/index.php?act...ost&id=4249

I used simple installation

As I said before:

During the installation, right before clicking on the Install button, you must first click on the Customize button and choose packages for your computer. Click the little arrow in front of the patches category to reveal the individual packages. Select only Intel packages, not AMD. Select SSE2 or SSE3, not both, depending upon the capability of your processor.

• 4 weeks later...