iAtkos L2 is OUT!

Kynyo

17 posts in this topic

That's great news.

Downloading it now.

Thanks

Where do I find the changelog? :(

Change Log from L1 to L2:

- 10.7.2 main system > Finally, Lion main system is completely OK for this release, though we are running it on real Macs. We discovered that previous release L1 and most retail installations starting from 10.7.0 have problems, especially for sandybridge hardware, tested on real Macs.. Upgrade installations from Snow Leopard are OK but they work slower than usual. I recommend this L2 release or retail installs using only the full 10.7.2 retail package.

- Bootloaders updated > Chameleon 2.1 svn r1650, Chimera 1.6

- DVD boot > updated to Chameleon 2.1 svn r1650, patched IOPCIFamily driver added, Non-AHCI ICHX SATA/IDE driver added, AHCI SATA driver updated, npci=0x2000 flag added

- Updated drivers, packages >

/Extra/Extensions option removed

AHCI SATA driver updated

Intel Non-AHCI ICHX SATA/IDE driver added

SSD Trim support added

USB 3.0 driver updated

PS/2 driver updated and laptop keyboard problem solved

Laptop Battery driver added

GF100 and ATI 48xx driver updated for 10.7.2 system

Realtek RTL8111/8168 wired ethernet driver updated to v0.0.90

Ralink and Realtek wireless network drivers removed

Atheros AR8121/AR8113/AR8114 wired network driver added

Atheros AR9285 and AR9287 wireless network driver added

- System Updates > Some more drivers will be protected after the update, read the related section in the "readme".

http://iatkos.me

http://www.facebook.com/iATKOS.project

Just downloaded and burned this one off. My currently install has been flaking out the last 2 days. Going to wipe and reinstall tomorrow to see if the stability gets better.

Tried an install on my Elitebook 8460p Laptop. Installs fine, tries to boot, but Graphics never initialize. I can hear the OS running, the voice over starts, but can't see anything. Oh well, trying my main desktop tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

L2M is out Removed

Edited by buoo
Discussion of P2P, torrent sites, or similar download sites of any kind will not be tolerated. We do not want to know your illegal downloading habits. Please man, read the forum rules http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=ext

Should I upgrade? I used L1, and have successfully upgraded to 10.7.2 and everything is working great and stable. Would there be any advantage to re-do everything with L2?? Thanks!

No Advantage in re-installing. You are safer as you are with 10.7.2 SW update.

Rgds

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ! I installed L2 on my extensa 5220, but can't find kexts for wireless broadcom bcm4312 and for realtek hd audio . Can U help me ?

crazzzz can you please tell me which parameters have you used to install iAtkos on your estensa 5220. I have a simular one.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...