• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Swad

Bags? Crumpler, etc?

7 posts in this topic

What are the best camera bags that you guys have used? I've been around some crumpler bags that were really nice, but they're fairly expensive. What do you use?

I use a crumpler bag. but without the padded inserts. I treat my photo equipment pretty hard. Before the crumpler I used an old khaki military bag. ;-)

Just to suddenly resurrect an ancient topic...

I just ordered myself a Crumpler Shrinkle, for transporting my photo gear (Pentax *ist DL2, 18-55mm kit lens, 28mm lens, 70-210mm and 70-300mm tele lenses, mini tripod, hdd memory card dumper thingy) and my laptop kit (macbook pro with power supply).

So we shall see how it goes. Its my xmas present from the mrs, so i'll have to wait until after Dec 25th to post my thoughts :thumbsup_anim:

ive got myself a beerpack from crumpler to lug around my day to day {censored} and lappy. i love it, more room than i can ever imagine.