Indesign CS5 and Lion 10.7.1

luk1985

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Please can somebody help me with this really strange artifacts:

post-45485-1317844334_thumb.png

post-45485-1317844437_thumb.png

I get this since Lion, there has been no problems in 10.6.8 and Indesign CS.

I only get them when I use Indesign, all other CS5 apps are working fine…

At first i thought that it was my graphics card (gtx260), but the problem still resists after upgrading to ATI 6870

thank you for your help,

luk

My system: Ausus P6T Deluxe V2, ATI Radeon HD 6870

I can a test that cs5.5 works fine on 10.7 I have long since updated from cs5 so there could be a possibility it might be that if possible try the trial version of indesign cs5.5 and see if ti resolves the issue since it's not directly related to your gpu.

I can a test that cs5.5 works fine on 10.7 I have long since updated from cs5 so there could be a possibility it might be that if possible try the trial version of indesign cs5.5 and see if ti resolves the issue since it's not directly related to your gpu.

Thank you for your reply, but the problem still exists after upgrading to cs5.5.

I think i will do a complete reinstall of the system…

luk

sucks that you have to do a complete reinstall but the only other case I've heard of this was a user getting artifact errors in photoshop cs5 but that was due to his gpu. Post back after the reinstall of everything if the issue got resolved. (You could try reinstalling the suite but I'm assuming you've already tried this)