[Problem] GMA X3100 Random Graphic Freeze, Mouse Cursor Still Works

niotech

180 posts in this topic

This is my full pack from working X3100,CPU T7500 2.2Ghz :wink2: Lion 10.7.5

Only 32bit mode!

Delete NullCPU.kext and install TSCSync.kext in S/L/E resolve my problem with freeze

Hopefully someone helps.. :thumbsup_anim:

post-550798-0-51262900-1356783575_thumb.png

X3100 Pack 32bit only.zip

• Like 1

Only 32bit mode!

Delete NullCPU.kext and install TSCSync.kext in S/L/E resolve my problem with freeze

Am going to try this out (crossing fingers) :worried_anim:

Update: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :( :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Only 32bit mode!

Thank's. It works for me :thumbsup_anim:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, here's a little tutorial for the 'holy grail' to make your Acer 5920 an almost perfect macbook pro without freezing, I've been testing it really hard with graphics intense apps including youtube videos, Sparrow fullscreen, iTunes Fullscreen including videos, Mission control switching continuously apps and games and online movies!!!. (it gets al little hot doing all those things at the same time :lol: )

Ok so, first thing to do, install a bios mod to unlock VT and EIST http://www.bios-mods.com/forum/Thread-Acer-Aspire-5920G-VT-EIST-Unlocked you will need windows or usb method.

Make sure you are running 10.7.5, if not update with original IOACPIFamily (lion stock) and IOPCIFamily netkas mod (Mountain lion version). http://netkas.org/?p=1072 (if you are running on lower version, download combo update, install an afterwards install iopcifamily from netkas using kexthelper, then reboot).

After reboot remove all references of fakesmc, plugins and ps2 controllers, will be installing them fresh. (Look for /Extra/Extensions and /S/L/E, note: I used myhack app to create the installer so i had to remove fakesmc and ps2 from /S/L/E/myhack.kext/contents/plugins)

Now follow these steps:

1. Download m u ltibeast for lion and install

Drivers & Bootloaders > Drivers > IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector and JMicrom36xATA

Drivers & Bootloaders > Miscellaneous > EvoReboot , FakeSMC, PS2/Keyboard/Mice, USB 3.0 and FakeSMCPlugins>Motherboard and HWMonitor

Drivers & Bootloaders > System > Apple RTC patch

2. AFter installing [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] open chameleon wizard and use this settings (if you don't have chameleon wizard you need to download it)

post-46623-0-99008700-1369899357_thumb.jpg

3. Using SMBIOS icon create a Macbook 6,1 profile.

Optional: select Resolution and SAta in modules

4. Save config.

5. Download and install Chimera 2.01

6. Reboot.

Word of advice: If you work without proper ventilation it gets hot really fast and it could get freezed again. but working with a cooler pad no matter how much time you spend it works flawlessly.

I think my acer hack book is much more smooth using the bios unlocked. Let me know if it worked for you too! ;)

post-46623-0-99008700-1369899357_thumb.jpg

IOPCIFamily-1.kext.zip

Aspire 5920G BIOS_3813 EIST MOD_FIXED.rar