Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

[GUIDE]How to install LION on LENOVO ideapad z560

1 post in this topic

hi all friends, sorry my bad english i'm italian. I decided to write this guide because have spent more time to have fully working lion on laptop in signature and want help other users with same model.

First of all the exact model: Lenovo ideapad z560 M37BMIX

prepare usb stick with kakewalk to have bootable lion usb disk

install on usb disk prepared the latest version of chameleon via chameleon wizard here

copy in extra of usb disk the content of my attachement 1 (thanks to maldon for dsdt he made it for me)

proceed with installation choosing usb disk at boot of notebook pressing f12

after installation boot with usb disk another time but pressing f5 and choosing not kakewalk but the disk where you installed lion

when in os, download kext wizard here

install with chameleon wizard latest version of chameleon on your lion disk

copy the content of 1 extra in your lion disk

install with kext wizard the kexts i provided in S/L/E repair permission and rebuild cache

after reboot install rtgmac kest provided

if all is good, you have a working notebook with hibernate, sleep, airdrop ecc. fully functional

thanks to maldon for dsdt and to verleihnix for modded voodooHDA