Need solution for Broadcom 802.11n

Mynzhasar

13 posts in this topic

the wireless card. but lenovo puts a lock for subsystem id of wireless in bios. so u have to flash bios with whitelist removed. (so u can use any brand wireless like AR5B91 or BCM94321MC)

to get whitelist u have to make a forum post at website forums.mydigitallife.info with link to bios

• 1 month later...

Latin..can you please help me. I also have this same card and don't care for my warranty. I checked my card with the pics of the original OP it it matches perfect. Are you telling me I have to fully remove my card and install a new one? I will try to see if I can unlock my bios with whitelist.

Latin..can you please help me. I also have this same card and don't care for my warranty. I checked my card with the pics of the original OP it it matches perfect. Are you telling me I have to fully remove my card and install a new one? I will try to see if I can unlock my bios with whitelist.

device id 4727= yes replace nobody got it to work.

device id 4727= yes replace nobody got it to work.

Latin..Thxs for your help. I have a Lenovo i5 with the BCM 4313/4727. Where would I start at getting a whitelist bios. Do you know if this has already been done for this computer? (a link). I know you posted a link to another forum, but i'm clueless on where to begin.

Latin..Thxs for your help. I have a Lenovo i5 with the BCM 4313/4727. Where would I start at getting a whitelist bios. Do you know if this has already been done for this computer? (a link). I know you posted a link to another forum, but i'm clueless on where to begin.

bios-mods.com or forums.mydigitallife.info

you will need the model and type for lenovo.(sticker under it)