• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Lila

FaceTimeFIX

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

Some of us have seen that patch. It is included in Chameleon up to version 1493. It was then removed in v1494 and later versions.

So beware if you are upgrading beyond 1493.

Rgds.

PS. @Lila : English SVP

With 1523 the FaceTimeFix comes back. (also now you can disable it with SkipFTFix=Yes)

Ok - that's good to know. Thanks.

With 1523 the FaceTimeFix comes back. (also now you can disable it with SkipFTFix=Yes)

It is best to specify that this flag(SkipFTFix) is not present in the main trunk code of Chameleon, but in other branch.

Fabio

It is best to specify that this flag(SkipFTFix) is not present in the main trunk code of Chameleon, but in other branch.

Fabio

Can you tell us which one of the latest builds have that flag available??? I use Chameleon Wizard to update my bootloader but I don't understand the changelog scheme because sometimes a feature is disabled on some build and re-enabled again on another.

I constantly use the app to keep up to date but I like to have the FT fix because I don't use RAID0 (the reason to NOT use the fix).

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!