jpa

HD 6870 2GB funciona?

Advertisement
EN LA 10.7.2 DEBE DE IR ...YO LA TENGO EN ESA VERSION Y ME RECONOCE LAS 2 GIGAS

tienes ese video??

en otras versiones no va o si? snow va?

EN LA 10.7.2 DEBE DE IR ...YO LA TENGO EN ESA VERSION Y ME RECONOCE LAS 2 GIGAS

y como va? tienes full video?

estoy que me compro una 6870 pero no se....

segun el, si funciona solo en 7.2

Pero es que eso es relativo, yo tengo una GTX480, tengo resolución completa y 3D, pero los videos en quicktime no se reproducen y ningún programa de video funciona ni DVD ni nada. Solo puedo ver videos con aceleración con el VLC.

Por eso pregunto si funciona, porque no solo es que funcione el escritorio y las animaciones.

Pero es que eso es relativo, yo tengo una GTX480, tengo resolución completa y 3D, pero los videos en quicktime no se reproducen y ningún programa de video funciona ni DVD ni nada. Solo puedo ver videos con aceleración con el VLC.

Por eso pregunto si funciona, porque no solo es que funcione el escritorio y las animaciones.

Hola dellcorreo:

¿Probaste con Perian?( http://perian.softonic.com/mac )

¿Probaste con VLC?

Un saludo

por msn dijo q si funciona, solo 10.7.2, pero q no es la gran cosa, q no se nota las 2GB en mucho, es casi igual a la 6870 normal

saludos

por msn dijo q si funciona, solo 10.7.2, pero q no es la gran cosa, q no se nota las 2GB en mucho, es casi igual a la 6870 normal

saludos

pero pero como asi? no es la gran cosa?? que no se notan las 2GB?? jo jo, eso si me lo explican......

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• all the possible frequencyes i have added seems to work fine at the moment, i have added a lot of different frequencyes to support better all kinds of professional applications, inclunding strange sampling rates and goes from 8khz up to 176.4 khz, unfortunately 192 khz does not seems to work even on cards which should support it like the audigy rx, but other frequencyes just works fine and at the moment i have tested only the sound blaster audigy rx and the audigy sb0090 (1st gen audigy) and i can confirm that all the frequencyes from 8khz up to 176.4 khz does work on that card, so i think that such frequencyes should work on all the audigy 2, 2sz, 4 cards as well, tomorrow i will test with my sound blaster live! cards and i will let you know, but here are also some photos (pro tip: use cmd + alt/opton + 4 and then press space to make a screenshot of a single window):
    • Guy's if something happened, this is most likely Admins and Moderators are working there, yes we still need some things to be done, but if it's still not yet, it's because of time or something we don't know, we just have to be patient! Slow things is just because they are working in the same time, patience for that problem is good, and loading things, but apparently now is good, for me these things I've accounted them yesterday and this morning, but now they are gone. For the missing things like the Old insanelymac and theme, please we need them, and excuse my ignorance!
    • Good evening to all. So, I have an external 1TB seagate HD and it always reads normally, but now when I plug it into my HACK it just does not read, it does not even appear on the disk utility. The light always turns blue from the HD without blinking. However I plugged it into windows, on a macbook and it worked normally. I already formatted my hack but it did not work. Thank you in advance for the help and sorry my bad english   my kexts: AppleALC.kext FakeSMC.kext IntelGraphicsFixup.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext Lilu.kext WhateverGreen.kext VoodooHDA.kext USBInjectAll.kext NvidiaGraphicsFixup.kext   GTX 1080 Windforce core i5 7º generation 8gb Ram H170M Plus BR    
    • WOL packet is reaching the machine from LAN and from WAN (set with port forwarding), tested with "nc -l -u 9".
    • For me the forum seems reasonably OK, except whenever I see the word 'LOADING' - like when clicking another page of a thread - when it just stops completely and never returns.   I use an adblocker, so adverts aren't slowing me down.  Browsing the forum indexes is not too bad, as is clicking to view any thread.  Ditto clicking a link in an email notification to go to a particular post in a thread.  Sometimes it takes maybe five seconds to load a page, which is a bit too long.  But it's not terrible.   But then whenever I click on any other thread page, which tries to do the in-page content load (without a full page refresh), I see LOADING and then nothing further happens, even after minutes.   It's definitely not related to which content is loaded, but rather how it is loaded.  For example if I go to the index for this forum, then click directly to page 11 of this thread, it loads in 1-5 seconds.  But if I click the link to page 11 within the thread, it never comes back.  I just see this, forever:     This stuck issue seems to me likely something broken (code or configuration?) rather than a general slowdown.  But maybe there's also a general slowdown, especially for those who are seeing adverts.