• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
Andy Vandijck

Request for MacOSX10.7.sdk folder from Xcode 4.1

13 posts in this topic

Could somebody please zip and upload the folder from /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk?

I need it to make the new dyld for the new legacy kernel.

Thanks in advance... ;)

Advertisement

I just read up dyld at Wikipedia but the information there re. Dynamic linker did not really satisfy me. Could someone please post a link to where dyld is explained in regards to hackintosh and kernel modding? What's being done, why is it helpful or necessary? (I apologize I had not had enough time to keep up with what's happening as I would like to, so trying to catch up now with the theoretics) ;)

Mahalo,

Bugs

there'll b somebody nice & helpful who'll provide a link .. insanelymac.com/forum is just perfect, my friend ..

The custom dyld is for on the fly cpuid patching.

With it you don´t have to patch your cpuid´s and your dyld.

But you don´t have to use it for intel.

ah OK, now the pieces come together and what's written at wikipedia makes sense re. h'tosh - thanks, wastez. I have already been having enough trouble with Intel h'toshes and therefore decided not to even THINK getting into AMD CPU h'toshing at all, which is why dlyd-ing whizzed by me .. :rolleyes: