Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

Post Installation - Marking partition Active?

1 post in this topic

After many, many days of installing mac, I have finally managed to install it on my hard drive. Now there is a problem - once it boots up, cursor (white line) keeps blinking. What I figured from my past experience was, that it does not load the right partition. So I searched around, and found set of codes for terminal:

So after i have done this code, i figured that I should be active, so I restarted and still the same thing happened. So I went again, booted up the osx (I use bootable pen drive), went back to terminal, issued "diskutil list" and I saw that the partiton was not activated. Whatever I do, it is never ever activated. Why? I use Kalyway with Leopard 10.5.2 on a Acer Aspire One D250.

Thank you in advance :)