Triple Booting (Ubuntu, XP, OSX)

tgrk35

7 posts in this topic

Ok, so basically I'm wanting to triple boot Ubuntu, Xp, and OSx. Anyone know the best way to go about doing this as far as parititioning, installation order, etc?

Thanks, guys,

Will

BTW, I've got an AMD Duron 950mhz I think...I can probably get 1gb of ddr266 into it too. Not sure on hard drive size...probably something like 10gb or so.

Thanks again :D

BTW, I've got an AMD Duron 950mhz I think...I can probably get 1gb of ddr266 into it too. Not sure on hard drive size...probably something like 10gb or so.

Thanks again :D

I doubt ur be able to run it because thats a rather slow processor and 10GB is not enough space to install mac os ubuntu and xp.

I use to have this setup. What i did was....had 2 hard drives. On my first, i had XP and ubuntu. The way i did this was used partition magic to make a partition for ubuntu. Then, installed it to that. Then i used the chain0 method to dual boot between mac and windows. If i chose windows, it would bring up the GRUB boot loader where i can choose between ubuntu or windows. If you like this idea, ill be happy to give more info and help u.

PS. i did the same thing with OS X, XP, and Vista. Worked fine.