PC WILL NOT SHUT DOWN AFTER OFFICE 2004

PITIKA

5 posts in this topic

HELLO ALL

I have a very interesting question to ask you all. My computer right after a do a fresh install of MAC OS shuts down automatically using the shut down option.

After I start installing new application my computers stops shutting down automatically which it somehow bother me cause I have to do a hardware shut down manually and I am afraid to damage the Hard Drive.

Yesterday I decided to find out the cause of that, I knew the problem was due to a software installing I just didn't know which one.

So after I clean install everything went smooth, the PC shut down automatically, so then here I go to install Office 2004 and voiala" the computer stops shutting down automatically. Now the system cleans up the screen leaving only the wallpaper showing and DOESN'T TURN OFF AUTOMATICALLY.

MY QUESTION IS, WHY OFFICE IS CAUSING THIS PROBLEM? MAYBE IT IS SOMETHING THAT OFFICE LOADS DURING THE BOOT UP THAT KEEPS IN THE MEMORY AND THE PC CANNOT STOP ITS OPERATION?

PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME A HOPE.... A REALLY WANT TO HAVE OFFICE IN MY MAC HOWEVER I PREFER TO HAVE THE SHUT DOWN FUNCTION WORKING WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

I appreciate any help

I did that but unfortunately it didn't work.

What I cannot understand is why Microsoft Office 2004 somehow affected my system to the point where it doesn't turn off automatically anymore.

How is that possible? And now I am pretty sure that is due to the Office once I have not done any other upgrades on my system...

I am so dissapointed! buuaaaaa!!!