Dell Inspiron N5110 (Touchpad problem)

as6221417

4 posts in this topic

First, I want to thank everyone who helped (androdev, MaLd0n,...) to be able install the Lion.

But I can not solve the problem of the touchpad.

I installed the kexts (AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext) in S / L / E, but does not work on 32bit or 64bit.

Is it necessary to change the DSDL file?

I appreciate any help.

Hello.I needed an option to disable my touchpad quickly and easily, so I installed touchpad drivers, however it has feature which disables touchpad when I'm typing something on keyboard, making it impossible to play nearly all games. I wasn't able to find any options in settings to disable this feature, maybe anyone knows any workaround for all this?

Thank you in advance

• 1 month later...
First, I want to thank everyone who helped (androdev, MaLd0n,...) to be able install the Lion.

But I can not solve the problem of the touchpad.

I installed the kexts (AppleACPIPS2Nub.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext) in S / L / E, but does not work on 32bit or 64bit.

Is it necessary to change the DSDL file?

I appreciate any help.

The touchpad isn't working at all or the the scrolling options?

• 6 months later...

Hello.I needed an option to disable my touchpad quickly and easily, so I installed touchpad drivers, however it has feature which disables touchpad when I'm typing something on keyboard, making it impossible to play nearly all games. I wasn't able to find any options in settings to disable this feature, maybe anyone knows any workaround for all this?

Thank you in advance

You play games with your TRACKPAD?? HOW???!!!