InsanelyMac Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Noam AA

garbage collection is OFF

so as I'm still checking lion, i installed it on friends PC, i7, with TC Konnect 6, and although i read there is no driver for lion working for this card (but at my friend pc it seems to partially working), the control panel app crash within lunch, but one of the things that i can see on the apps (currently 3) that crash on my rig is "garbage collection is OFF" and some other things i fail to understand, as i already post in other thread, sometime changing between 64 and 32 bit of the app itself, will make it run without this error, but there are apps which does not include option to change (or only 32 or only 64), so it's really global, and wanted to ask you if you getting some crashes with messages like this

Code Type:	   X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [251]

Date/Time:	   2011-07-07 07:31:42.135 +0300
OS Version:	  Mac OS X 10.7 (11A511)
Report Version:  9

Interval Since Last Report:		  125595 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:		   154
Per-App Interval Since Last Report:  10761 sec
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   39
Anonymous UUID:					  070138B0-41A6-472C-BE19-6B5A14DFB814

Crashed Thread:  0  Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00007fff00000010

VM Regions Near 0x7fff00000010:
CG shared images	   00000001c2b47000-00000001c2b4f000 [   32K] r--/r-- SM=SHM  
--> 
STACK GUARD			00007fff5bc00000-00007fff5f400000 [ 56.0M] ---/rwx SM=NUL  stack guard for thread 0

Application Specific Information:
objc[556]: garbage collection is OFF

Thread 0 Crashed:: Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this