InsanelyMac Forum
Rackers

Asus P6X58D-E Sleep - DSDT Help

Hello,

I realise this may sound stupid but I'm new at all of this so please bear with me!

I have got my build up and running, everything is running fine, Audio, Network, Graphics. The only thing that isn't working is the sleep option but I'm not bothered about that, I rarely leave my computer on!

My question is do I need a DSDT considering that pretty much everything is working properly and being reported properly in the system profiler?

Thanks!

Advertisement

Hi all, I have an Asus P6X58D-E with the correct DSDT, I thought sleep was working however when I put the computer to sleep for longer than a few minutes it always 'breaks' my install and I can no longer boot into Lion. I get this everytime I try to boot from now on, any ideas on what I have done or how to even fix it? Thanks!

img02861g.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• It most certainly does!    Made an image of my previous esxi 6.5, updated to 6.7.0 and everything works. Be careful though: read the release notes, certain CPUs  have been deprecated and said CPUs will result in the purple screen of death!   Sterling work dear chap! You are greatly appreciated.
    • I did try that just now but it seems like the card is still active as it still shows up in system report! I have managed to get the battery meter working but as i said it works only when i unplug/plug the ac adapter. I have to do this once then the meter functions properly.
    • My BIOS has an option of enabling/disabling CSM! I think enabling CSM made my boot menu go non native resolution too!
    • I have a gigabyte Aorus ultra. I don't think so, everything should be uefi. Anything I should look at in particular? 
    • All right now : I have taked delivery of my new TBEX3  this afternoon : plugged and all is fine at startup, screen plugged on USB_C   My Settings recap :   1/ Bios recommended parameters for Thunderbolt + Pci devices set as Legacy 2/ I added arbitrary lines on my config.plist ( Thanks @Matthew82.) <dict> <key>Comment</key> <string>THUNDERBOLT 1577</string> <key>CustomProperties</key> <array> <dict> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Key</key> <string>model</string> <key>Value</key> <string>Thunderbolt EX3</string> </dict> <dict> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Key</key> <string>AAPL,slot-name</string> <key>Value</key> <string>Slot-4</string> </dict> <dict> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Key</key> <string>name</string> <key>Value</key> <string>Thunderbolt 3 Controller</string> </dict> <dict> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Key</key> <string>device_type</string> <key>Value</key> <string>Thunderbolt 3</string> </dict> <dict> <key>Disabled</key> <false/> <key>Key</key> <string>IOName</string> <key>Value</key> <string>Thunderbolt</string> </dict> </array> <key>PciAddr</key> <string>03:00.00</string>   3/ my SSDT  SSDT-TB3U2.aml.zip